Ch. 4

I opened my eyes, looking at the moon. I sighed, going ahead and getting ready for school. Even though it was...what time? I looked at the clock, sighing. "1:00 AM...," I yawned, putting my shoes on. I grabbed my bag, throwing it out the window. I followed it out, landing on the ground with a 'thud'. I nodded to myself, grabbing a loose strap and dragging it along. I glanced around, then crossed the road. I trudged down the sidewalk, a little more pep in my step. 'First day of spying! But I have some more time to pass...' I looked around, then sat on a swing. I just looked at the sky, not even trying to swing. I couldn't hold onto the chains, so that would have ended badly.
     "Hey!" I looked down, seeing an ash blonde male. "Weren't you the bitch that could destroy paper?"
     "Splodey, Splodey. Calm down...well, at least now I know why you don't have a woman to call your own..." I began walking towards him, then stopped after a few steps behind. "Or a man to call your own." He growled, turning back. I held his hand, keeping my pinky off. "Hey! I could have killed your arm...and you. Calm down, Splodey." He growled, making me laugh a little.
     "Okay, what is your quirk?!" I stopped, cocking a brow at him.
     "Hm. Decay," I shrugged, walking off. My bag dragged behind me and I waved over my shoulder. "I'm bored! Imma just go sit on a building or something!"
     I scaled the building, then turned around. "Why'd you follow me?"
     "I have unfinished business with you, bitch!" I shook my head, then snuck down an alley. Of course he was following. Unfinished business? I shook my head again, tying the bag around my waist. Then, no hesitation needed, I hopped from one building to another, making sure to not touch the building with my hands. I landed on the top, panting.
     "Hey...where'd he go?"
     "I'm already up here, bitch!" I turned around, scowling.
     "Okay, first things first. Stop calling me a bitch."
     "Don't call me Splodey!" I shrugged, sitting down.
     "Stop exploding over every little thing. Oh, second thing. Be quiet or I might just make you decay." Everything went silent, then he started to sit down.
     "F/n?" I jumped, looking over the building. There, Tetsu stood, confusion resonating in his voice.
     I felt for my bag, smiling when it was there. Then, I slipped off the building, smiling a little. He caught me, anger on his face. "Thanks for the catch. Now, what do you want, Tetsu?" He looked away, then managed to look back to me.
     "Why are you hanging out with Class 1-A filth again?" I shrugged, yawning.
     "He followed me," I mumbled, leaning on his chest. I closed my eyes, yawning again. "I'm tired..." He scoffed, then began to walk.
     "I'd say. It's nearly two in the morning!" I shrugged, kicking my legs. "What?"
     "I want down." He shook his head, chuckling.
     "I don't think so. I'm taking you back home. And, get some more rest before coming to school."
     "No promises."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I placed my chopsticks down, glancing around. I sat on the roof for lunch, and chopsticks? Hard to use with this quirk. I threw them down, watching as they quickly turned. I shook my head, listening to a chuckle. I spun around, looking at Class 1-A's teacher, All Might. "What do we have here?" I hissed, standing up.
     He chuckled once more, placing his hands on his hips. "What do you want? I'm not from your class..." I looked away, taking a glance off the side of the building.
     "Well, one of my students, Midoryia, had told me of your quirk!" He took a step close to me, then narrowed his eyes. "And I was thinking...could you be a villain?" I cocked a brow, straightening up.
     "A villain?! What kind of teacher are you if you assume such a thing! Next thing I know, Splodey will be a villain! Then, maybe even Midoryia himself! How about that red-white hair dude?! Is he a villain?!" I took a step forward, balling my hands into fists. "You know what?" All Might's face was contorted to one of confusion and worry. "I'm tired of always being looked down on, so," I headed for the edge, glancing back. "See ya. Imma go back home to sleep." I saluted, hopping off. Right timing, too. I landed on Tetsu, knocking him on the ground. "Thanks for the catch, again." I stood up, holding out my hand. He grabbed hold, and without my pinky, I helped him up.
     "What was that for?!" He yelled, glaring at me.
     "Well, you see, Class 1-A's filth of a teacher appeared on the roof and called me a villain. So, I'm heading home. I'm tired."
     "But, you can't! You'll be expelled!" I glanced behind me, seeing Kendo run up. "You wouldn't want that, would you?!" I shrugged, clicking my tongue.
     "Who cares? If everybody calls you a villain, why stay around?"
     "I didn't mean for it to be like that, young F/n." I glanced, sighing when All Might walked forward. I walked forward, my bag dragging on the ground.
     "Nah, see ya. I'm too tired to listen to you right now, All Shit." I smirked at the name, chuckling lightly.
     I was grabbed by the back of my shirt, but I still continued to try and walk on. "Young F/n, wait." I sighed, then sat down. I looked up at the sky, closing my eyes.
     "Continue, Bag of Bones." He went silent, then coughed a little.
     "I was asking if you could possibly be a villain, not if you were one. See, a villain has the same quirk as you-" My eyes quirk wide, and I choked on air. I went to grab my throat, but thought differently. 'He knows Tomura?!'i glanced to him, noticing all of their looks. 'Play it off right, dumb ass!'
     "Somebody else?! With my quirk?! But, who?!" I hopped up, walking up to the tall male. What am I getting myself in to?