Ch. 5

I sat on my bed, raking my hand through my hair. Tomura...what am I getting into? I looked out the window, then hopped out after leaving a note. I walked around, then cut into an alley. "Hey." I looked to the hand covered face, then glanced to the ground.
     "Why didn't you tell me that All Might knew of you and your quirk?" Everything was silent, then he sighed.
     "I didn't know he knew of your quirk." I looked back to him, shaking my head.
     "Even if I tried to keep it a secret, they would find out. There comes a time where we must fight with what we are given." He nodded slowly, turning. "Oh, and, the USJ thing. It happens a few days from now. I'll be gone before them. I have...tests and family issues. But, I'll be back before they head to USJ." He glanced back, smiling faintly.
     "Alright. Well, see you then, Apple." I stood there, watching him leave. Taking a deep breath, I spun around, running into someone. No one I knew of, and instead of falling, I gripped onto his wrist and righted myself.
     "Sorry, miss. But..." He grunted, scratching his wrist. I pushed past, trudging back home. I kicked rocks, scoffed at people, and tripped over my shoelaces. I made it home nonetheless, tired and hungry.
     I sat at the dinner table, laying my head on my hands. "What's for dinner?" My mother turned, smiling at me. Her raven hair tied back and her grey eyes still holding that warmth.
     "Well, I'm hoping I'm able to make some Swedish Meatballs. Is there anything you'd want to request, Little Apple?" I shuddered, shaking my head.
     "No, mother. Just curious." I glanced back, looking at the news. My father was intently staring at the television, not paying attention. I sat beside him, yawning. "What's happening?" He glanced to me, then sighed.
     "They found a man slowly...decaying." 'Doesn't take them long at all, huh?'
     "What?" I moved closer to the television than him, scanning every inch of the screen. Then, the thing that really peeked my interest, was the picture of the man's legs. Not yet...dead?
     "Who would do such a thing?" I looked back at the two, then snapped my fingers.
     "I've heard All Might say that there was a villain with the same quirk as me!" 'Sorry, Tomura...I have to...' They looked to each other, sighing. 
     "That's right. All Might became a teacher there, huh?" I nodded, sighing.
     "He even called me a supposed villain because of that villain. Then, I jumped off the building." I shrugged, leaning against the couch. It went silent, then my mother laughed.
     "What an imagination!" she whimpered out of her wheezes, making me cock a brow. She wiped away a tear, then sighed. "Anyways, we have to get ready for tomorrow, don't we? You have those hospital tests and we have to visit your aunt Janice." I yawned, nodded, then stood up. A slight knock was present, but I ignored it. Couldn't open that wooden trap anyways. I always slip up and we always lose a door.
     "Hello?" My mother asked, opening the door slowly.
     "Hey! I was wondering if F/n was here?" I glanced around the corner, looking at Tetsu. I waved, then yawned.
     "Yeah, I'm here. What do you need?" He smiled, waving to me.  He looked back to my mother, bowing.
     "Is it alright if I spend some time with your daughter before you leave?" My mother laughed while nodding, genuinely happy.
     "Yes, yes! First friend she's had in years!" I turned my head, then felt my cheek. 'Well, why am I being flustered now?' I questioned, shaking my head.
     "Come on, I have to pack. You can help too...if you want," I shrugged, heading upstairs.
     I sat on my bed, tossing paper into the air. "So, why did you come here?" He shrugged, smiling back at me.
     "I mean what I say, F/n. I came to see you before you left." I shrugged, yawning.
     "Alright. If you say so, Iron. Now, I have to pack some things..." I mumbled, glancing around. He stood up, then grabbed a spare blanket.
     "Take this, Ash."
     "Ash?" He nodded, proudly smiling.
     "Dust is kind of like ash, so I thought it would be perfect. You're welcome!" I slowly nodded, then stood up. I held out my arm, and he placed it there.
     Almost all night was just us, talking and throwing things in boxes. "Oh, hey. Mother was wanting to find someone to watch the house. And, well, since you know this place and has been here before, can you?" He smiled, then punched my shoulder in a friendly way.
     "Hell yeah! I'll d anything for a friend! I'll see if Kendo won't help!"
     "That's only if she doesn't have to watch over Monoma," I sighed, smiling a little. My face felt hot, and I laughed it off. "He's a lunatic, that's for sure!" Tetsu laughed with me, making me want to throw up. I haven't felt like this since...well...never.

~~~~~~~~~~

     I yawned, laying my head on the car window. "Have fun?" I shook my head, then poked my stomach. I looked back at my mother, rolling my eyes at her smile.
     "What?" I questioned, looking away.
     "You like him, don't you?" I jumped, my eyes growing wide.
     "What?! You know that isn't true! Dad?! Dad, do you think that?!" He laughed, nodding.
     "Yes, Little Apple. I mean, who blushes when near a guy?"
     "He's cute, you have to admit," my mother stated, making me want to throw up. This, this was nervous gag. Not the same as gag gag like I almost did with Tetsu. But...do I like him?