Ch. 13

5 years forward

     I sighed, dusting myself off. Woo, back home. "I said for a little while, mom," I muttered, hearing her laugh.
     "I know you're not mad, Apple," she replied, petting my head.
     "No, I'm actually really mad."
     "At least you don't have to attend that school anymore." I felt empty when she said that. My friends...no. They were probably lying when they said they were my friends. They're probably already pro heroes, saving us one step at a time.
     I pulled string my my arm, sighing. It turned to dust, leaving me alone. They couldn't contain my quirks. Couldn't contain anything, really. They don't really have information on decay. Not even a single word on that blue flamed one.
     Dad had stayed behind to gather some old things and some stuff off of my doctors. I groaned, leaning my head up. "Mom, what about me? I...I can't find my friends without that school," I whispered, rubbing my head.
     "Oh, they'll find you!" She laughed, walking inside. I glanced to the ground, no emotion showing. The only thing I felt was disappointment.

     I sat outside, playing with sticks. I watched as they had decayed, sighing. "Hey." I looked up, locking eyes with a male. I gave a curt nod, picking up a rock with four fingers.
     "What do you want?" I heard a small chuckle, then felt his hand slip under my chin. He made me look into his eyes, his smirk growing.
     "Did you miss me?" I slapped his hand away, standing up.
     "Miss you? I don't even know you, dipshit!" I held my hands loosely by my side, never taking my eyes off of him. He had crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.
     "Look, you fucker. I was the one who had kinda made you move." I raised a brow, shrugging.
     "Still, don't know you." I sighed, shaking my head.
     "Katsuki Bakugo, dumbass!" I slowly nodded, smirking.
     "And I would miss you? Ha! You're a massive, egotistical, jerkoff like the rest of these fucks!" He growled, clenching his hands into fists.
     "Well, fuck you too! I only came here because I was forced to! Your "friends" wanted to hold a party for your dumbass!" He turned, marching away. "That's the last time I ever try!"
     I was left in silence, a sigh escaping my lips. I quickly followed after his trail, stopping at a simple house. I gave a small knock, backing away. "Yeah? Who-" the female voice stopped, a gasp slipping out of her throat.
     "F/n? I...Tetsu!" I looked at Pony, smiling lightly.
     "Hey, dude. Kinda missed you, heh." She hugged me, squealing.
     "OhmygoshImissedyoutoo! We all have!" I let her hug me, my smile slipping. This damn quirk. If only I can chop my hands off, it'll be fine!
     "F/n!" I looked to Midoriya, waving.
     "Hi Midoriya. Missed you, dude." He quickly hugged me, laughing lightly.
     "We thought you weren't coming!" I glanced up, seeing Bakugo walk away. That damned idiot. I felt them let go of me, their heat quickly leaving too.
     "Come on!" Pony grabbed my wrist, dragging me inside. "We have surprises for you!" I only followed, never speaking. "Hey guys! She made it!"
     "What?" I looked to the male, noticing his hair first. Silver...like metal. "F/n!"
     "Hey," I mumbled, limply waving. "Not really the life, but the death, of a party, so I'm going to head off," I gave a small smile, feeling warmth envelope me.
     "Please stay." I froze, my heart skipping a beat. He pulled away, leaving me to grab my shirt, with four fingers. I coughed, bending over. "F/n?"
     I looked back to Tetsu, giving a small smile. "I'll s-stay," I whispered, my face heating up. I felt a hug, glancing up at the male. Everything was hazy. Well, my memories were.
     That's the only problem. When I lost my memory, I did gain it back. But, not all of it came back. So, when I left for 5 years, everything began to fade once more. I can hardly remember anything from them. For them.
     I shook my head, giving a nervous smile. Of course, I won't say a thing to them. Tetsu hugged me again, pulling me onto the couch. "It's great seeing you again!" I laughed, nodding.
     "You too! I...I missed you." He laughed, hugging me loosely with one arm. My heart rate sped up and I tried not to cough again.
     This is what love feels like. Mom explained it to me during my long stay away. But...what if he has someone else? Him an Kendo are close. What if they are together? What if he and Pony had gotten together?
     "Did they ever fix your problems? I mean, they did keep you for the remaining of the school years." I looked away, sighing.
     "Nothing. They hardly have any information on my damned quirks. If only I can cut my hands clean off, I wouldn't have two," I mumbled, rubbing my head with the palm of my hand.
     "If you do that, how are you supposed to help us?" I looked up, looking at Deku. I raised a brow, tilting my head slightly.
     "What he means is if you had cut off your hands, how can you help us with the villains? With a quirk like yours, we can turn things around!" Uraraka had cheered, smiling widely.
     "And why would you want to? Wouldn't it make things harder for you?" I looked to Tetsu, looking at his smile. "And how else am I supposed to help you with it? Without that quirk, you probably wouldn't stick with me!" I blushed, looking away.
     "Yeah...maybe," I mumbled, looking to the clock. "Oh hey, I need to start heading home now, thanks for this!" They had glanced to one another, whispering and brows raised.
     "Heh, I'll take you!" Tetsu had jumped up, pointing to himself and smiling. "You need a strong, manly man to aid you!"
     "Hey!" I looked to Kirishima, giving a small smile.
     "Thanks. But, I don't think I need you to go with me. Besides, decay quirk?" I pointed to myself, chuckling. He shook his head, pointing to himself.
     "I'm a hero now! I have to help!" I sighed, already leaving.
      "No, no. You don't have to, you want to. Besides, I can handle myself," I muttered.