It was only just a dream

Bang!

The gun shot stoped all fighting the Young Justice team turned to see there youngest member fall to the floor blood gusshing from his torso. The shooter ran, no one followed him. They were busy helping their teammate from bleeding out.

"Hold on Robin. We'll get you better in no time. Just hang on," Wally said his voice breaking as he applied presser to the wound.

Unknown to even Robin Batman put a tracker in Robins Blood stream to know if he's in trouble. When his alarm went off in the watchtower Batman lost all color in his face.

"Are you alright?" Wonder Women asked "you're paler than a gho-" she was cut off in the robots calling out Batman 02.

The league looked at each other, shrugged and followed him to earth. When they got there what they saw broke there hearts. Bruce was cradling a dying Robin in his arms silent tears running down his face. It was to late to get him to a Hospital. If they moved him anymore blood would fill up his lungs.

"Tati?" Robin coughed up blood.

"I'm here old chap," he said swiping the blood away.

"I'm scared," His eyes glazed over with tears.

Instead of giving Dick encouraging words he said "I am too. I don't want to lose you."

"I don't either Tati." His head rested on his chest he felt a jolt of pain go threw him. "It hurts, and I'm tired."

"Just go to sleep little bird. It's only a bad dream. When you wake up. Alfred will be in the kitchen making breakfast."

"Promise?" The little boy held up his pinky and Bruce wrapped his around Richards.

"I promise," Bruce held his son as he took his last breath.

"I love you all," And he was gone.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Bruce jolted up from his bed ripping the covers off him. Running threw The Manor to his son's room.

Only to find the door locked. He punded on the door and got nowhere. Without a moment of hesitation he kicked the door down finding a terrified Dick Grayson staring at him holding a baseball bat.

"Bruce? WHAT THE HEL-!" Dick screamed at him only to be cut off by a bear hug. One that didn't let him breathe. "Can't breathe" he choked out. When Bruce loosened his grip Dick could see he had been crying. "Are you all right? What happened?"

"Nothing. Everything is fine."
Bruce had a sleepover in Dicks room that night.

After all it was only just a dream.

Hi thank you all for reading my book. You can give me suggestions to do and I will try to get to to them.