Aftermath

With a sigh Robin sat up in the medical bed. The last thing he remembered was cutting his wrist and blacking out.

Scanning the familiar room he found his mentor next to his bed asleep.

Frowning he saw he was back in the Mt. Justice. How though? Wasnt he was a prisoner somewhere? A voice brought him back from his thinking.

"Robin?" Batman was wide wake he rushed over and pulled his young partner into a hug. "Thank Goodness your awake I was so worried never do that again."

"I'll try," Robin looked at his mentor with a smile. "So, how did you get me out of there?"

"What are you talking about your team said you cut your wrist in a empty room."

"I did. I was escaping and . . . Oh my god. Was I here the whole time?" Batman nodded.

"You didn't know?"

"No," Robin stared at his wrist in shock. "D-did I almost die?"

Batman stared at his young prodigy should he tell him? No more lies.

"You flat lined twice, a piece of glass chipped off and entered your blood stream cutting your heart, and you lost 5 pints of blood."

Staring at his feet tears escaped Robins eyes. Strong arms wrapped around him as he sobbed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm so so sorry."

"Shhh, hey, it's ok. Alright? It's ok no one's mad at you. You're fine. Everything's fine." Batman whispered at is son stroking his Raven hair. "It's ok."

oOo

Robins Revenge

Ma'gan: he couldn't pull a nasty prank on her she felt bad enough giving him the room with the plate. He just hid her stuff and used modern slang.

Kaldur: again didn't do anything really bad dance he didn't get to his room but he still hacked the computer and made it sing 'under the sea' when ever Kal entered a room.

Connor: he got a bet mean on Connors because of the fact the room was EMPTY! (He's not letting it go.) Robin put hair dye in  the shampoo and conditioner making Connors new hair color a bright sloppy red.

Artimis: The first room he had to escape. For revenge he replaced all her arrows with jelly duplicates. It was funny watching her hit Wally with them.

Wally: Even though Robin didn't get to Wally's room he planed the game. For his revenge Wally didn't get a single kiss for a month. Wally was jumping for not when Robin one day out of the blue pecked his cheek.

Hi, I hope you liked this! Please request!