Date Night

Note that Dick is 16.

Dick laughed leaning into his dates embrace. Ethan East was amazing! He was smart, kind, loyal, and the fact that Eathan is a red head was a cherry on top. It was widely known that Dick Grayson loved Redheads. Boys and girls alike dyed their hair in hopes of catching his attention.

"So where do you what to go?" Dick asked after a moment of comfortable silence.

"Do you want to see something amazing?" Ethan asked taking Richard's hand. Dick smiled at him nodding.

"Good." Ethan led Dick to his car and started driving. They passed a sign saying 'Do Not Enter' when Dick saw the sign he started to panic.

"What are you doing!?" He tried to jump out of the car but the doors were locked. "This is against the law!"

"Relax, we'll be fine! Besides I wanted to show you something remember? Get out of the car." So they did Dick looked around like a scarred bunny. He hasn't done anything like this since he was 13.

"Are you sure this is safe?"

"Just lay back on the hood," Ethan ordered with a laugh. "It's going to start soon."

"What-" Dick was cut off by the airplane that took off into the night. "Wow." He eyes turned wide trying to see all of them at once.

Eathan watched Dick's expression as the planes took off. It reminded him of a child at Christmas so full of wonder. The two didn't hear the  cop car pull up behind them or the men getting out.

"Well, well What do we have here?" One of the cops asked there partner. Dick looked at Eathan to see what he wanted to do. Dick's eyes screamed at Eathan to let them run but he knew they had a low chance to escape.

"Well I do believe we caught two teens on a date who are in deep trouble." The other replied pulling Eathan up from the car and slapping cuff on him. The first one doing the same to Dick. They put Eathan in first on the left Dick was on the right. They had barely any room to move so they snuggled close. The cops would glance from time to time to make sure they weren't sucking faces.

"I'm sorry." Eathan whispered into Dick's ear. "I thought we had all night. Oh god Burce is going to kill me."

"Yeah," Dick sighed closing his eyes.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Hi, thank you for reading! Please request!