Escape

"So in this game you know how we made a room and restrants where it's near impossible to escape?" The team nodded. "The person who keeps Robin detained wins." Wally said over the sleeping Robin to the team.

"One question; what if he escapes all of them?" Artimis asked holding the bat for protection if he walked up.

"Than the person who keeps him in there the longest." Wally grabed his boyfriends arms while Kaldur lifted his legs.

"I still don't find this appropriate my friends. Shouldn't we ask for his permission first?" Kaldur asked following Wally going threw the rooms to the last one.

"Na, besides if he's upset about it I can always get him to forget about it later while we're alone," Wally said in a knowing tone. "Now let's strap him down and make sure he doesn't have his belt."

oOo

Dick woke up sluggishly. His arms and legs were heavy and he could feel his jaw ache because of a gag. He tried lifting his arms to find them restrainted to his side with 200lb weights. On his feet where more 200lb weights.

Whomever put him into this visit didn't know about his strength or they would have put him in 300lb weights. He slowly raised his left hand and droped it suddenly. Gaining momentum he swung himself off the cold metal platform where he was put. He pulled out the gag that was making his jaw ache. Moving it around he looked for something to cut the rope tieing him to the weights.

He saw nothing sharp but remembered his lessons with Bruce on how to get out of any restrants. Rubbing the rope together at a fast past he broke the rope and walked threw the surprisingly unlocked door.

Ok that's that I might make more of these I'm not sure. Hope you liked it. Please request and I'll UPDATE as soon as I can.