DADDYBATS IS ACTIVATED!

It was a nightmare at the manor. People were throwing broken bricks, disassembled bikes, and rocks at Dick Graysons window. Dick was their alone as Bruce was at a meeting and Alfred was in England visiting his cousin. He couldn't call for help because of the fact that His phone was smashed and he couldn't leave from under the table unless he wanted to be stoned. He would just have to wait.

It was almost two hours later when it stoped and Dick hesintly crawled out from under the table. His room was a mess with the glass all over the floor broken bricks and rocks were laying all over.

Dick sighed and started picking it up. It was almost 6'o clock when Bruce came home to find his ward on the floor picking up glass from his window.
He stoped his briefcase fell to the floor with a thud as he ran over to Dick wrapping him in a hug.

"What happened? Are you alright? Did you see who did this? Why didn't you call I would be been here sooner," Bruce pulled away to look into his wards fearful eyes.

"Many people were throwing stuff at me. I hid under the table. Yes I'm fine and no I couldn't see who. I didn't want to bother you. You said it was an important meeting,"
Dick let some of the tears fall as he griped Bruce for dear life.

"Nothing is more important to me than your and Alfreds safety. Got it?" Bruce asked standing up taking his small ward with him. "Your going to sleep in my room tonight ok?"

"Ok." Dick held on to him like a koala bear.

Hi, thank you for reading. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day please request! Really I'm going threw ideas faster than the Flash can run.