• a little talk •

"Oh... those are just my parents. They argue all the time. I'm fine though, as I've gotten used to it." I shifted in my seat. Jimin placed his cold hand on mine.

"It'll get better, I promise" He gave me a promising smile and lightly squeezed my hand.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly averted my gaze to my door.

"Wait— can my parents see you?" I said in a panicked tone. Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

Great. What if they see Jimin? What are they going to think of me?

My thoughts were interrupted as my mother peeked through the door. "Y/N, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine..." I looked at the floor as I couldn't bare to look my mother in the eyes.

"It's kind of cold in here. Are you cold? Do you need a blanket?" My mother folded her hands under her armpits.

I wonder if she feels Jimin's presence. Maybe that's why she's cold.

"I'm not cold, but thanks I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. I stole a glance at Jimin, who was surprisingly quiet.

"Alright then. I'll leave you alone." My mother smiled and waved before she closed my door. I listened until I heard her go downstairs. I sighed in relief and looked at Jimin.

"Where are you going to go when I go to bed? It's not like you have a house—unless you do then would you come back to visit?"

"I guess I would stay here. But if you don't want me to stay here then-"

"No, no! You can stay. I was hoping you would stay. We don't have a guest room so I'd guess you'd have to sleep in my bed—not like that. Um, I was just asking you this considering you're a ghost and all. Wait do ghosts even sleep?" I felt my face heat up as I stumbled over my words. Jimin laughed at my awkwardness.

"Ugh, don't laugh at me." I tried to hide my face in my hands while Jimin was cracking up. His laughing died down but there was an awkward silence afterwards.

I got up from the windowseat to grab my phone and checked the time.

5:00pm

I sighed and put my phone down, returning to the windowseat in the process. I looked at Jimin, who was looking out of the window.

·
12 am

It's hard for me to sleep knowing there is a ghost in my room, who in return didn't sleep at all. Plus the room is quite cold with Jimin's presence.

3 am

I tossed and turned until I decided I couldn't go back to sleep. I rolled over to the side of my window seat to see Jimin eerily watching my figure. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

Do ghosts change at 3am? I know this is the hour where they are most active.

I put my phone back and rolled over once again, but this time I see an odd figure in the corner of my room.

Edit: Thank you sooo much for 20 reads! I'm actually #64 in #jiminfanfic and 36 in #jiminfanfiction too! I purple you all 💜