• ghost girl •

When I walked into the school people were starting to snicker. I rose my eyebrow in confusion as I continued to walk to my locker.

"Hey, ghost girl." Changbin smirked as he leaned on the locker next to me.

"What are you talking about?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. He heard someone call him from a distance.

"Have fun talking to your little friend." He winked and walked away.

Ghost girl? Little friend? What does that mean? Why is everyone acting so weird?

I brushed it off and grabbed my belongings. I saw Avery in the hallway and waved at her. She scoffed at me and walked off with her group of friends.

Why is Avery being so mean all of a sudden?

I lowered my hand in disappointment. My head turned to a pair of people laughing at their phones. I see a familiar person on the video.

Is that me?

Turns out, it was me. I had become the laughing stock of the school known as "Ghost Girl."

The more I stood there the more I heard slurs being hurled at me.

"Ghost Girl"

"Freak"

"Weirdo"

My heart started pounding. My breath became shallow and hitched. The bell had already rung to go to class but I didn't care. I rushed into the bathroom with all of my stuff.

I slammed my things on the ground and ran into a stall. I closed the toilet lid and curled up, pulling my feet up to where they aren't visible under the door.

I buried my head into my knees, and sobbed.

At this point I didn't care about being late to class. I was already a complete joke.

"Y/N..?" I heard a familiar voice.

Jimin.

Authors Note
Sorry the chapter was so short, but I'm proud of it. The next chapter will be longer. Thanks for 100+ reads!