• recorded •

I frantically looked around to find Jimin. There was no sign of him. Suddenly I heard my door start to crack open.

"Jimin..?" I hopefully look at the door.

Nope. It's my father.

I sigh as he fully opens the door. "Hey. I heard talking in here. Are you okay? And who's Jimin?" He rose his eyebrows and looked around my room.

"O-oh. I just had a nightmare, that's all. I couldn't go back to sleep so I watched YouTube. Sorry if I woke you up..." I played with the pockets of my sweatpants.

"Alright then. Sorry you had a nightmare. Hopefully you'll fall back asleep." He patted my shoulder and left the room, gently closing the door behind him.

Where could Jimin have gone?

I fell back onto my bed and sighed. I close my eyes to try and fall asleep.

I walk to school with my head hung low. I look up and to see Avery talking to her other friends.

I guess I'll have no one to talk to. First Jimin now Avery.

Lunch came around and I head to the the field in the back of the school as usual. Sure, Avery and I are friends but she hangs out with other people during the day.

I sit on the bench and unwrap a PB&J sandwich. As I take a bite the air becomes chilly.

"It's cold isn't it?" I muttered to myself as a chill went down my spine.

Then Jimin appeared on the bench.

I nearly choked on my sandwich as I see the ghost boy return. I cough and Jimin pats my back.

"You scared me half to death!" I put my sandwich down and realized what I said.

"Oh. Sorry... I-I forgot you were a ghost." My face heats up in embarrassment as Jimin laughs at my stupidity.

"It's alright. Sorry I scared you." Jimin says.

Then I realized he disappeared earlier in the morning.

"Wait, where were you last night? Some ghost girl appeared in the corner of my room and you weren't there!" I crossed my arms.

"I thought I was creeping you out so I left. Sorry, again." Jimin scratched the back of his neck.

"It's fine I guess..." I began to fiddle with my thumbs.

The bell rings and I gather my stuff together.

"Bye Jimin. I recommend you don't come with me. I'll see you when I get home." I wave goodbye and head off to the school.

3rd person pov

As Y/N walked back to the school, little did she know that someone recorded her talking to Jimin.

Authors Note
I can't even believe this! This story almost has 100 reads! Thank you all so much! And sorry for the boring chapter. I've been caught up in school and laziness. I promise the next chapter will be better.