Pizza Time!!

Someone knocked at the door. You got up and ran to the door. The pizza man was here. "Hello." You said. The guy was cute. Curly hair with dark green eyes.
"Hey." He said. "It's $12.57."
He handed you the pizza. Tom came behind and rested on the door.
"Here's the money." Tom handed him the money and he took it. The guy looked at you and smirked. "Can I ask-"
"No. Bye." Tom shut the door in his face.
"Woahhh Tom what was that for?"
Tom grabbed the pizza box and walked to the bed."He was going to ask for your number."
"And how do you know?"
"You could see it. He wouldn't stop looking at you and he smirked right before he was going to ask."
"Hmm. But why did you shut the door I mean he was interested in me."
"He's no good for you. He definitely was a fuck boy."
"You can't just judge-"
"Y/n he just saw you and was going to ask for your number. Doesn't that sound a bit-"
"Yeah maybe your right. But he was cute."
"Yeah whatever." Tom snickered to himself.As your two ate the pizza you watched a movie on the tv. The movie ended and the pizza was gone just like the beer.
"So what should we do now?" You asked Tom who was sitting on the couch.
"I don't know?"
"Let's ask each other questions."
"Okay."
"Why did you want to hang out with me?" You asked.
Tom smiled. He thought for a while then spoke. "Um well you seemed cool and I wanted to get to know you more fo-" he stopped taking then looked away from you.
"What?"
"Nothing just thought I was going to burp.."
"Okay you now."
"Umm. What's your favorite color?"
"Red. Now give me a real question Tom."
"Haha okay okay. Where do you work?"
"I work at the newspaper in Chicago. I write things and take photographs."
"That's cool. Can I see some photos you took?"
"Yeah sure let me go grab my camera."
You walked over the the closet and rummaged around. You saw the camera and grabbed it. You closed the doors and went over to Tom. He was sitting on the bed, one leg hanging.
"Here you go." You handed the camera and Tom smiled as he saw the photos. "These are amazing. They're beautiful."
"Thanks."
You laid down next to Tom and rested your eyes. You felt Tom lay down as well.
Before you could say something to Tom you were out.
                  ———-next morning———
The rays of the sun leaked through the curtains. You felt the suns warmth on your face. You felt safe, comfortable. You tried to turn but an arm stopped you. Toms arm was wrapped around your waist. You turned over slowly and looked at Tom. His curly brown hair messy. His chest rising. He had a small scar on his cheek bone. You touched it and his eyes fluttered open. The corner of his mouth curved. "Morning." You rubbed his head causing his hair to go all over the place.
"Hey." He laughed. He started to tickle you. "Wait- stop." You laughed.
He stopped and you guys stared at each other. "Good morning to you too." Tom said.
"What the hell is going on here?"
You looked behind Tom to see Harrison standing there. Two cups in his hand and a bag on his arm. Tom quickly got off the bed and you sat up. Harrison looked at you then Tom. "Did you-"
"No. No we didn't." You said.
"Why is he here?" Harrison frowned.
"We were just hanging out."