The Bank

Toms POV
I've done this many times before. Well just stealing a bit of cash from the gasoline stores. This one is just a lot more money to steal and more risky.
Y/n parks the car on the other side of the road from the bank. She looks out to the bank and sighs. I reach to grab her hand but DJ interrupts me.
"Alright ladies let's get to business. Mask on."
We all slide our mask down to our faces. I look through two small holes and look over at y/n.
Her mask is a pink bunny. It hides her worried face but I can see her eyes. She takes a deep breath and grips the steering wheel.
"Hey. I'll be back okay." I reach over and reveal her lips and take my mask off to kiss her.
"Hey love birds lets go." Fibber says.
I break the kiss and mouth goodbye.
I open the door and step out. We all walk in unison. We reach the doors. Fibber and I open them and AK and DJ walk in, then take their guns out and shoot up at the ceiling.
Screams are heard. I walk inside and close the doors shut.
The alarm system goes off. People keep screaming.
DJ and AK huddle up the people in a corner.
Fibber is already behind the counter working on computers.
"LITTLE BOY!" AKs voice shouts over the siren.
I run over and see outside. There's police cars everywhere. Y/n is gone. The car isn't there anymore.
"WHAT DO WE DO?" DJ shouts.
I look around to see if theres anything to help us. I look outside again and catch a glimpse of their tires.
I don't hesitate. I point up the gun and AK yells.
I fire, the police duck behind their doors and the cars sink down.
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND!" AKs voice is muffled by his frog mask.
I walk away and head over to Fibber. He jumps up in what's seems like joy and runs over to a door. He enters a code and the open door reveals a round metal safe.
Fibber punches in number and the safe grunts. The door pops open. A stack of money lays in the middle of the small white room. Fibber and I have the same reaction. We hug each other and admire the money.
"Alright let's get packing."
We grab the bags and quickly shove the money inside. Later on DJ joins us. Time goes slow but we already have half of the money ready. The cops keep talking and shouting out commands. AK is keeping care of the people and the cops. As we finish up AK meets us in the room. "Are we ready?"
"Yes." Fibber says as he pats a bag. He swing it over his shoulder.
"Okay let's go." DJ grabs two big bags and hands them to AK. I grab another bag and we all run over to the back door.
AK presses himself against the door and takes a deep breath.
He kicks the door open and we all run out ready to shoot.
Two cop cars are in our sight but no cop to be seen. I hear a grunt from a man behind the open car door. I slowly walk over and see a man half passed out moaning in pain from what seems like someone shot him in his feet.
"What-" I was interrupted by Fibber yelling.
"HEY ITS BUNNY. SHE DIDNT REALLY BAIL ON US." Fibber shouted. My heart skips a beat when I look over my shoulder and see her behind the steering wheel. Her mask is off and she smiles at me. My legs start running. We all rush into the car. When all the doors slam shut the car starts up and speeds out. The car tires leaving slashes in the road. Helicopters circle the area like owls hunting their prey. Y/n passes the police cars causally. We all look away from the police and quickly take our masks off.
As we pass through town we all sit in silence for a while. Wondering how we just made it through without any cop cars chasing us.
The day passes by as we head towards New York City.
"Hey Bunny pull over right next to that shed." AK points out the window.
She does as he says. The tires meet the dirt and the car comes to a stop right next to the shed.
"Alright everyone out." AK opens his door and pops the trunk open. We all get out and grab our belongings from the car. Y/n stays in the car while Fibber unlocks the shed and reveals a blue 1996 chevrolet chevelle muscle car and a orange/red 77 plymouth roadrunner.
Fibber whistles. "Where'd you get these baby's?" He says as he runs his fingers against it.
"They were my dads. Bunny please be careful with the blue car."
"Ooo I get the blue car nice." She smiles.
Y/n and I pack into the blue car with Fibber while DJ and AK go into the other. We leave the red car in the shed and drive off to our next destination. New York. The sun sets down as we drive down the road. My eyes felt heavy so I shut them for a while only to fall asleep.