The second date

Valentines was already here. Tom stayed in AK's house last night. You were home alone watching tv. Half the day has passed and you wondered if Tom forgot about the date. You sighed and sunk into the sofa. A buzz from your phone took your gaze off the tv.
Tom- I'll be by to pick you up in 10min.
You jumped to your feet. 'I don't have 10 minutes to get ready.' You thought to yourself. You did your best to apply makeup and choose a casual good looking outfit. A light pink hoodie with shorts and a pair of white vans. As you were brushing your hair a knock was heard at the door. You waddled over there and opened the doors
Tom stood with a small teddy bear in his hands. He wore black pants with a white shirt talking with caramel leather jacket.
"Well you look handsome." You bit your lips trying not to smile like an idiot.
"You look gorgeous as always." He kissed your cheek and handed over the bear to you.
"Ready?" He asked.
"You're not going to tell me where you're taking me, right?"
"That's correct." He smiled and grabbed your hand.

The streets were busy. The air was filled with voices and faded music from clubs.
"We're here." Tom parked the car in front of a building with neon lights that read ARCADE.
"The arcade?" You giggled.
"Is it lame.. that I brought you here for a date?" Tom said a bit worried.
"No." You shook your head." I think it's perfect."
"Yeah?"
"Come on let's play some video games." You got out of the car and walked inside.
Neon lights lit up the dark room. Toms white shirt glowed up and so did your shoes.
"Oh look Pac-Man!" Tom shrieked and dragged you over. Kids filled up the room playing different games screaming and laughing. As you looked around you spotted in the corner a sign that said 'Mini golf'
"Tom! Let's play mini golf!" You said eagerly.
Time went slow as you spent time with Toms the next few hour you and Tom kept playing mini golf. You noticed you haven't seen Tom this happy since he gave you a ride home from New York. While you guys played Tom kept shouting out jokes and you kept loosing to him. After multiple rounds you decide to take an break and walked over to a booth.
"Wow Tommy, I didn't know you were good at mini golf." You laughed.
"Well maybe you're just really bad." Tom chuckled and you lightly punched his arm.
"I'm going to order some pizza." You said half way getting out the booth.
"No wait." Tom grabbed your arm.
"I won't get pineapple on the pizza."
"No," Tom laughed," I have another surprise.."
"What?" You said.
"Yeah. Let's go right now." Tom stood up and walked you out to his car.
He told you to put on a blindfold so you wouldn't see the surprise. It's weird how time seems slow when you put on a blindfold, but Tom said we were already at our destination.
"Here let me help you." Toms voice faded away. Your car door opened and a familiar hand grabbed yours. You got out and Tom closed the door. The wind was light but carried a nice smell. Pizza.
Before you could say something your eyesight was back. There were a few abandoned trucks parked around. It looked like you were in the middle of nowhere.
You searched around and saw half a broken sign of a truck stop. You liked again at the trucks and spotted one with a light coming out from the inside.
"Tom what is this place?" You questioned.
"It looks like this place had a restaurant and a truck stop. I found this place when I was driving around. Come on let me show you where we're staying."
"Staying?" You followed Tom to the truck that had the light. The bed of the truck was covered in blankets and pillows all different sizes and colors. Two pizza boxes and a can of beer laid in the corner.
"Surprise." Tom whispered into your ear.
"Thank you Tom." You gave him a hug. His arms hugged you back. "I love it." You said into his warm neck.
The rest of the night you and Tom ate the two boxes of pizza and drank beer. The sun was already set and the sky became dark, lit with stars and the moon.
"Thank you Tommy." You sighed as you laid down into the blankets and snuggled them.
"I love you." You said.
"I love you too." Tom kissed your lips so lightly.
His lips were soft like honey. He grabbed you by the waist and hoisted you up to his lap. His hands roamed around your body as you two kissed.  He then grabs you and lays you down and takes his shirt off. He begins to kiss your neck pulling down your shorts. You meet again with his lips and reach for his belt. You unbuckled the belt and tried to pull his pants down.
"Oh sorry." Tom laughed and helped you with the pants. You went back to kissing and explored his warm body. His head moved down to your chest and removed your pink hoodie. He starts to leave soft kissed that almost feel like soft feathers against your skin. You run your fingers through this curly hair letting out small moans. Toms hands find you panties and takes them off. You look up to the sky and see various stars shining their best