And...Fin

The Rec. Located almost in the middle of nowhere. Trees, dirt surrounded the area. The track looked destroyed, torn apart along with bleachers broken in half. Three stands of bleachers stood.
Tyler and I were the first ones to arrive here. We entered through a tunnel first, to only reveal at the end a fairly large billboard with nothing on it for only half lit lights around it. The road lead us to a small parking area with the rows of bleachers in our path.
"So this is the Rec?" I questioned still observing the area for any sign of Tom or at least a way to get out of this mess.
"Yeah. Cmon let's go." Tyler sighed and got out of the car. I opened the door and stepped outside into the crisp air. Tyler walked around to put a small tan blanket around my shoulders.
"Sorry I forgot to bring you a sweater." He said with concern, which surprised me.
I nodded and looked at the track once more.
"Isn't the road a bit destroyed to race on?" I said.
"That's what makes it interesting sweetie."
I bit my lip to all the bad things that can happen on that road. Bad things that can happen to Tom.
"Don't worry. He won't get hurt.. well he won't die. He can't." Tyler hugged me from behind making my skin crawl.
"Huh?"
He let go and hugged himself. The cold was nibbling at him.
"We're not murderers. We can beat the shit out of each other, but if we kill someone they're not apart of our group anymore. We disown them leave them in the dust. All of us made a deal that no one is allowed to kill each other.
This race is just to get my money back not to kill your lover boy."
"Wow you guys are sweet. Nice rule on not killing each other but we can accept kidnappings and tormenting people, very lovely." I stared at the track when Tyler immediately grabbed me and pinned me against the car.
"Sweetie don't give me that attitude. You're better than that." He smiled and took his hand to lift my chin. "But I do love when you get all mad. Really entertaining." Tyler let go gently but still held me. His eyes were a soft shade of hazel brown.
"Are you admiring me right now Bunny?"
He blushed just a tad and smiled.
"In your dreams psycho." I smirked and looked away from him and slightly pushed him away from me. He held up his hands like he was getting arrested and laughed. Behind him I saw car lights approaching us.
Two cars came into view.
In one was all of them. Tom, Fibber, DJ and AK.
I lit up without realizing smiling like an idiot happy to see someone.
"Great now we can get started and get this shit over with." Tyler whined and proceeded to walk to the other car. Tom got out and spoke to the rest in the car. I stood there waiting.
Soon AK and them got out and Tom sat in the driver seat.
Tyler was already in his other car waiting. Once they were informed by Fibber they both drove behind the bleachers and seconds later appeared at the start line.
A hum was heard, echoing. The lights started to turn on one after the other all the way to where it was out of view.
"Hey." AK stood next to me but not too close.
"Hi." I whispered. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me.
"I'm really sorry. Honestly."
I didn't answer. I stood their quiet.
"If anything I would do anything to help you right now, but if I do I'll risk both our lives all our lives to save you. " AK looked away.
"Thanks." I said. 
"Don't worry I have a plan. You'll be safe this whole time. You're lucky you're Harrison's sister." AK smiled to himself and didn't look at me when I turned to see him. "See you then kid."
"Wait what?" I spoke to loudly hope rising in my body once more. He turned around and put a finger to his lips.
I got the hint and silenced.
Someone else then stood by me. One of Tyler's team members.
A red light suddenly appeared. Both cars drove closer to the faded white line. They were only a few feet away from us. Tom gripped the steering wheel his eyebrows furrowed; eyes concentrated.
Just like that the light turned green and they were gone.
They sped so fast the only thing you saw was a streak of light. The hums of the engines echoed. Tom was already in front. Tyler looking like he was stuck in the back.
Tom sped up even more, turning a small size compared to Tyler. I heard a cheer from Fibber and DJ. I looked to see them smiling. DJ locked eyes with me. She seemed nervous when she smiled. I waved a small wave to her. She nodded and looked to the track.
I did the same to see Tom still in the lead. My stomach was filled with anxiety. Thinking about going home was like a dream. Going to bed in a nice mattress with blankets. Home.
A tunnel was coming up. And from the looks of it only one car could fit in that tunnel. I smiled wide. Tom was close to it ready to win. Tyler was far behind.
Tom but still in the lead, a turn was up and Tom drifted.
Drifted too much leaving space for Tyler to pass him.
Tyler passed Tom, leaving him to enter the tunnel. I took a deep breath. "Really Tom." I said to myself.
The guy next to me laughed.
Tyler came out of the tunnel and seconds later parked next to us.
"Well won't you look at that ladies and gentlemen. Now give me what's mine."
Tyler did his famous smirk towards AK. He opened the trunk to the car he was leaning on. He grabbed two big black bags and threw them towards Tyler. Tyler didn't hesitate to pick it up. Two others went over and grabbed them.
AK glanced at me and looked away.
Tom later pulled up. He quickly got out of his car slammed the door. He walked over to what seemed like Tyler but passed him. He pushed AK.
I gasped and walked slowly over there.
"You piece of shit. Why the hell did you make this deal. You're putting her in dange-"
"Wait what?" I interrupted. Tom looked at me and sighed.
"Of course you didn't tell her." He whispered to AK.
AK spoke with no emotion. " Tyler and I made a deal that if he won he would get his money, and you."
The ground spun around me. Tyler grabbed my arm to keep me from falling.
"Are you kidding me right now?" I said, a sting in my voice.
"Oh not one bit sweetie. You're in this gang now. You never belonged with them. They used you." Tyler's words floated in my head.
AK and Tom argued but I couldn't pay attention to them for my mind was somewhere else.
"She never should have come into out gang. She belongs with them anyways with her asshole brother." AKs voice was heard.
I saw Tom furious, rage boiling inside him. His eyes met mine. Tired and dark. "I'll come get you." Tom mouthed and left in the car.
DJ and Fibber shocked sat in the car waiting for AK.
Tyler turned me around and walked me to the car he raced in.
"Well wasn't that a show huh sweetie." Tyler opened the door for me. I sat in stared at nothing. Tyler started the car and said one last thing to me before I passed out.
He clapped his hands, "And...Fin."