Shooting practice

The next two weeks were a blur. It all happened so fast. They moved their secret meeting place to another abandoned building. It was warmer there. One wall was covered in a chalk board with the plan. In two days you are going to be a get away driver. A red car was parked in the garage waiting. You told your boss that you had the stomach flu so for the next week you were going to miss work.
"Hey y/n! Come over here for a bit!" Sebastian called you over from across the room. You looked over at Tom who was chatting with AK beside the chalk board.

You made your way over to Sebastian.
"Ok so you're going to come in with us right. Ok so here's your gun." Sebastian grabbed something from behind him.
"Wait I have to carry a gun?" You gasped. "Yeah of course, but you're not- we're not going to hurt anyone. Remember that's part of the plan. Here." He grabbed your hand and placed the gun. You stared at it. "Jeez it's like you've never se- never mind." It was heavy and hard. Cold. You almost felt strong holding it. You admired the gun turning it around.
"Come on let's go practice shooting." Sebastian said putting on a caramel leather jacket. He grabbed a pair of keys next to some papers. "We're going to practice shooting?" You said.
"Well yeah you have to learn how to shoot just in case." Sebastian was already walking out the door. You saw Tom looking at you leaning over to AK saying something you couldn't make out. AK said something his face stern nodding. Tom looked annoyed. 
"Y/N!" Sebastian yelled from outside. You ran outside and sat in Sebastian's car.
"Where exactly are we going to practice?" You questioned setting down the gun. Sebastian grabbed it and put it in the glove compartment."Jeez all these questions. We're going out of the city. Where there's no people around." He pulled out into the road and drove.
Sebastian drove onto the same road Tom took you for the first date. You rolled down the window letting the wind hit your face. "So do you guys like have a thing for this place." The wind was playing with your hair. "What do you mean?" Sebastian said. "Tom took me out here for your first date."
"Oh really?" He asked. "Yup."
"Hmm well I guess. We usually come up here to do some business and to practice shooting. But not to have dates.."
You looked out the window. "So you and Tom are like a thing then?" Sebastian said. "Yes." You smiled to yourself.
"Nice." He nodded. "We're here." He turned left onto a single road and drove until there was a dirt road and went onto there and parked. There was only trees surrounding you. Then you spotted a white spot on a tree far away. "Is that where we're going?" You said pointing.
"Yup." You both walked over to the place. Sebastian put a hand on your shoulder and handed the gun.

It felt like hours being out there. The sun was almost ready to go to sleep and the moon ready to shine. Sebastian taught you how to aim, how to load the gun and how to shoot with only one hand. He stood behind you held your arm our and held your hand with the gun. At first when you shot it almost took you off your feet but Sebastian caught you. And in that moment face to face all the memories from back then flashed through your mind. It was crazy that the guy who confessed his love to you but then he moved away after that. Never saw him again until now. Shooting guns getting ready to rob a bank.
"You know you've got guts." Sebastian said after you shot the tree hitting it right in the middle. "D.J," Sebastian continued " said that you looked AK dead in the eye when he was pointing a gun at you. Most people just cover there face when a gun is pointed at them."
"Harrison told me to look people in the eye when they're a threat to me. Makes them hesitate." You said.
"You really didn't know your brother was in a gang?" Sebastian reloaded his gun.
"Nope, but I never knew where he worked or how he suddenly had all this money to buy a nice house and all those cars."
"Well-" He was cut off by a gun shot.
"HEY!" Someone yelled.
Sebastian immediately tackled you to the ground. Two more gun shots were heard but they were closer. "Are you ok?" Sebastian was on top of you shielding you. You nodded unable to speak. Your mouth was dry adrenaline rush in your body leaving a odd taste in your throat. Sebastian turned around and shot twice. "LETS GO." Sebastian picked you up and you started to run. He turned around again and shot. Then a sharp noise was heard and Sebastian dropped his gun. He then fell to the ground almost taking you with him. You bent down. "Shit." Sebastian grunted.
You looked around to see where he was hit. There was a puddle of blood on the right side of his stomach. "Oh shit." You murmured. Another gun shot was heard. "Go leave, I'll be fine." Sebastian said to the sky. "No I'm not going to leave you Seb." You stood up and aimed your gun. There was two men walking over. You aimed at on guy and shot. He fell back. The other in shock started to run after you shooting. You aimed and shot him somewhere but he also fell to the ground .
"Ok let's go now." You helped Sebastian off the ground and quickly walked to the car. You drove down the road trying to remember where to go. "You holding up ok?" You asked looking over at him.
"Yeah." He nodded and winced. "We'll be at the hospital soon." You said. "No we can't go to the hospital th- they'll ask questions."
"But where-" "AK can help. I'll be ok y/n." Sebastian looked at you and smiled.
You sped up and drove over to the building.