Chapter 2: I'm the Juggernaut...

One week later the seven rolled into the arena for Raw, and the main event is Alex's big test as he has a one on one match against Braun Strowman. His eyes widened in fear as he saw the main event card.

Chad: dude, I speared him through the barricade; you'll be fine

Alex: but it's the Monster among Men

Alexa: babe don't worry; he was my mixed match partner

Alex: since when he was your partner?

Alexa: it was before you, Chad and Jaguar debut

Alex: I'm smaller, but I have speed advantage, but I'm still a bit nervous

Alexa: here, let me calm you down

She kissed Alex passionately. As they pulled back, the Pinoy Prince huffed.

Alex: now I'm ready

(Fast forward towards the end of the match)

Graves: in all my life; I've never seen Braun Strowman decimated like this

Alex's speed advantage was enough for Strowman to accidently collide with the barricade knocking the Monster out. Alex rushed back into the ring as the referee counted

Cole: Auditore had the speed and awareness, and Strowman may be out

Referee: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...

Cole: Strowman is still out

Referee: 10! Ring the bell

Announcer: here is your winner by count out, the Intercontinental Champion Alex Auditore!

As Alex celebrated his music wasn't playing; it was another theme (Opposite Ends of the World)

Graves: that's not Auditore's music; it's Buddy Murphy!

As Alex looked at the screen in confusion; he was ambushed from behind by the Australian.

Cole: what the hell is Buddy Murphy doing here?!

As Murphy stomped the grounded Pinoy Prince; Braun got back in the ring and pulled Murphy off and had an intense confrontation.

Graves: Strowman stopped Murphy from doing any damage, but oh no they're staring down at Auditore. This can't be good.

As Alex stood up; he stared down both Murphy and Braun knowing that the situation is not going well. Then Alex lunged at Murphy and connected with a big punch.

Cole: Auditore with a right hand to Murphy, but oh no Strowman with that big hand knocking Auditore down and the numbers game takes place.

As the two continued to stomp a familiar theme played

(I hear voices in my head)

Graves: Randy Orton is here, Alex Auditore's mentor coming down to even up the odds.

As Randy rushed down and got in to the ring; Murphy and Braun scurried out of the ring. Then the Viper helped his protégé to his feet.

Cole: Orton saving his protégé from serious damage as Murphy and Strowman high tailed out of here.

Graves: the question why did Murphy and Strowman targeted Auditore?

(Backstage)

Randy had Alex's arm around him as he helped his protégé walk to the catering area where Lexi is.

Alexa: babe! Are you okay?

Alex: I'm hurt bad, but thanks to Randy they didn't do further damage.

Randy: anything to help my protégé. Alex, do you know why did Buddy Murphy attack you?

Alex: I do not know. I don't have any beef with the guy

Lexi looked away with a sort of a guilty face, but Randy took notice.

Randy: Lexi, is there something you want to say?

The Viper looked at the Goddess with a serious face as the Pinoy Prince had a confused look.

Alex: Lexi babe, is there anything you need to tell me?

Lexi took a deep breath and sighed. Then she spoke

Alexa: Murphy was my ex-fiancé

Alex: what?!

Randy: ex-fiancé?

Alex: I believe you two were together before I came, correct?

Lexi nodded

Alexa: I used to manage Murphy back in NXT with Blake as a tag team

Randy: I see, continue

Alexa: then Murphy and I became really close and we started dating.

Hearing this Alex had almost a jealous look on his face.

Randy: when did Murphy proposed to you?

Alexa: he proposed to me 2 months after we moved in together.

Alex: why did you break off the engagement?

Alexa: he never had any time for me, and we barely see each other due to our schedules.

Randy: you see Alex, Murphy is a good example of a bad man

Alex heard what his mentor said, but his mind was all flooded with revenge.

Randy: we will get revenge on Braun and Murphy together.

Alex: thank you mentor

Alexa: can you do me a favor babe?

Alex: what is it?

Alexa: please be careful

Alex: I will