Chapter 21: Fifty Shades of Bliss

After the six won their matches, they went back to the hotel to rest and celebrate. For the Pinoy Prince, he may have got more of what he bargained for from the Goddess due to his PG mind.

Alex: so Lexi, how is this Fifty Shades of Bliss going to play out?

Alexa: you'll find out soon, but first we need to take a shower. I call first

Alex: you always do that!

After more than half an hour in the bathroom, Lexi changed into some clean clothes. Then it was Alex's turn to wash up. Ten minutes later, he was finished and he changed into some clean clothes.

Alexa: that was quick

Alex: hey, unlike you, I don't spend as much time in the bathroom

Alexa: whatever, you still love me anyway

Alex: that, I can't argue

The engaged couple ordered room service and watched one of Alex's favorite Disney movies, Finding Nemo. After they finished their food and movie, Lexi looked at her fiancé while she bit her lip. Alex noticed this, and he knew what his fiancée was thinking.

Alex: is it time for Fifty Shades of Bliss?

Alexa: come with me

Lexi took Alex by the hand and led him to the bedroom. Then the Goddess grabbed the Pinoy Prince's cheeks and made out with him. Alex kissed back with his hands rubbing Lexi's back up and down.

Alexa: I love you...

Alex: I love you too...

Then they lay on the bed with Lexi on top of Alex. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as they keep making out. After 30 minutes of heated "tier 2," Lexi rolled over to her side of the bed, and she and Alex were both sweating and breathing heavily. Alex was shock of what happened.

Alexa: I'm sorry if it got too heated for your mind

Alex: babe, it's okay. In fact I enjoyed our Fifty Shades of Bliss.

Lexi blushed heavily

Alex: I might have to level up to PG-13

Alexa: when will it get to Rated R?

Alex: oh no, I don't want to be Chad.

They both laughed.

Alexa: come on babe, let's get some sleep

Alex turned off the lamp and the two cuddled together in the bed as they drifted to sleep.