Chapter 4: Mixed Match Challenge History

Alex and Lexi were watching Chad and Sasha's match on Raw, but what got their attention was Becky's announcement.

Alexa: congrats to Becky. I'm so happy for her

Alex: oh my god, Chad what have you done

Alexa: oh my fiance with his PG side again

Alex chuckled as Lexi cuddled up to him.

Alexa: I'm scared babe

Alex: what are you scared of?

Alexa: you getting beat up by Murphy and Braun

Alex: don't worry Randy and I got this, but I still don't understand what Braun's problem with me.

Alexa: he was my Mixed Match Challenge partner.

Alex: I don't see that as a problem

Alexa: here I'll show you some clips

Lexi showed Alex her and Braun's matches at the tournament. One moment that caught Alex off guard was during Lexi and Braun vs. Naomi and Jimmy Uso. Lexi landed on top of Braun.

Alex: I can see in his eyes though

Alex: I can see in his eyes though. He got those hands.

The Goddess playfully slapped Alex. Then she show another clip of her and Braun, this time it was against The Miz and Asuka. When Braun threw Miz out; Lexi called him over and she grabbed his beard and pulled him closer.

 When Braun threw Miz out; Lexi called him over and she grabbed his beard and pulled him closer

Alex: you almost did that?

Alexa: he was enjoying it until the Miz broke it up.

Alex: so it seems Braun has a crush on my fiancée.

Alexa: babe you're dealing with both my ex-fiancé and my old tag team partner.

Alex: hey, Randy taught me how to chop down men twice his size.

Alexa: are you still sore?

Alex: a bit

Alexa: I know how to make you feel better

Alex: what are you-?

It was too late for Alex to finish his question as his lips were pressed against Lexi's lips. Their session was reminiscing of their time in Aulani with the Fifty Shades style. After 15 minutes of making out, Lexi pulled back sweating heavily.

Alexa: feeling better now?

Alex: yeah, I-I'm feeling better now.

She giggled and blushed

Alexa: come on my Prince, let's go to bed

The two went to the bed, but Alex slowly lay down as he was still in a bit of pain. Then Lexi moved closer and cuddled up with the Pinoy Prince. Then the two drifted away in their slumber.