Chapter 28: A Blissful Wedding

After the group ended their personal wars with their exes and rivals; their lives went back to its peaceful roots. Becky is 9 months in and she expected to go into labor in 2 weeks. The six were relaxing in Chad and Sasha's hotel room.

Alex: we never fought hard in our lives

Chad: dude, I've got to agree with you. I just broken Joe's arm

Jaguar: *growls* (well it's over)

Alexa: now I can finally relax

Sasha: I agree Lexi

Kairi: it's finally over

Alex looked at Lexi while she was looking at her ring finger with her engagement ring. Then the Pinoy Prince popped from his seat.

Chad: dude, what's wrong?

Alex: Lexi babe, our wedding date is in a few weeks

Alexa: oh I almost forgot. We picked the church and had our guest list, but we didn't get your tuxedo and my gown.

Alex: come on let's go

The Pinoy Prince and the Goddess stormed off the room, and left to buy their clothes

Sasha: now it's Alex and Lexi's turn

Chad: yup

(Few days later)

Alex and Lexi were at a restaurant for a dinner date on the night before their wedding day, and no one was more excited than the Pinoy Prince himself.

Alex: I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with you

Alexa: me too, Alex

Alex: look at us, from the day we met to our first kiss in Disneyland to dealing with our past; we are still strong and powerful

Alexa: we're still champions though

Alex: that's true

They continued to enjoy their dinner, and Alex paid for the both of them. Then they went back to their hotel room. Alex turned on the TV, and Monsters Inc. was on.

Alexa: this is one of my favorite Disney films

Alex: then let's watch together

They cuddled and watched the movie together. For the last hour of the movie, Lexi was staring at Alex and the Pinoy Prince took notice.

Alex: what are you staring at? Do I have something on my face?

Alexa: nope; I'm just admiring my handsome Prince

Alex grinned and he looked down at Lexi

Alex: we tie the knot tomorrow

Alexa: I can't wait

They share a kiss before going back to watch the rest of the movie.

(The next day)

It was the wedding day of the Pinoy Prince and the Goddess. The guys and girls were in separate rooms because in a wedding the groom and bride can't see each other because it will bring bad luck. Alex was in a room with Chad, Jaguar, Randy, King and Pentagon.

Chad: welcome to the world of marriage, Alex

Alex: thanks Chad

Pentagon: you fought for your fiancée showing cero miedo

Randy: from the day I picked you to be my personal protégé; you were this aspiring young boy, but now you're a man to be wed

Alex: thank you mentor

King: *growls* (Jaguar, when will you pop the question to Kairi?)

They all stared at Jaguar

Jaguar: *growls* (uh, when we're both ready)

Chad: hey Alex, will you and Lexi do-

Alex: do what?

The Pinoy Prince took a second to think of what his friend meant. Then he was grossed out by it.

Alex: dude, gross! Not yet!

The guys laughed

(In the girls' room)

Sasha: I'm so happy for you Lexi

Becky: I may have a big bump, but I can't afford on missing my best friend's wedding

Kairi: good luck on your life long voyage with Alex

Alexa: aww, thanks girls.

They all came in for a group hug.

(At the church)

All of the guests took their seats. Alex and Lexi invited everyone from their close friends to their co-workers in the WWE. Randy, Jaguar and Chad were Alex's best men and Sasha was Lexi's maid of honor and Kairi and Becky were her bridesmaids. Alex walked down the aisle with a big smile on his face. Then he stood at the altar. Then the piano player played the traditional wedding theme and all of the guests turn their heads to see Lexi in her light pink wedding gown. The Goddess walked down the aisle with a tearful smile while making eye contact to Alex while he had a tear coming down from his face. She got to the altar and the priest started to speak.

Priest: dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.

After Alex and Lexi said their vows and I do's, the priest concluded with the final command.

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife. Alex, you may kiss the bride.

Alex removed the veil, and planted a good one on Lexi's lips and they were met with applause from everyone in attendance.