Chapter 22: The Big Cat Purrs

Kairi's reward for Jaguar had the Aztec Luchador freezing in his boots. Kairi was washing up while Jaguar took his mask off to process of what Kairi is gonna do to him. Seeing this, the Pirate Princess was giggling.

Kairi: why are you always so nervous every time I want to give you something?

Jaguar: because I don't want to think like Chad

Kairi: babe, you're not Chad

Jaguar: what is your reward for me?

Kairi: I said I promised that I will make you purr when you win

Jaguar: well the boys and I won.

Kairi: I'll give it to you...right after we have dinner

Jaguar: alright

He said as he breathed out a sigh in relief.

Their dinner was a traditional Japanese picnic style banquet with sushi, miso soup and sashimi. After half an hour, they finished their dinner and Kairi was staring at Jaguar while she bit her lip. Jaguar's eyes widened as he noticed it.

Kairi: babe, it's time for your reward

Jaguar: oh no...

Kairi: come here

Kairi put her hand on the back of Jaguar's head and she leaned in and planted her lips on his. Jaguar gladly kissed back with his hands on Kairi's back. Gravity will soon be their enemy as Kairi fell on top of Jaguar and the two were on the floor. The Pirate Princess got off of Jaguar and the Aztec Luchador got up.

Kairi: let's continue our session on the bedroom

Jaguar wasn't feeling too comfortable

Jaguar: are you sure about this, babe?

Kairi: I promised that I will make you purr. Come on

The two went to the bedroom and resumed their session with Kairi's lips on Jaguar's while her hands were at the back of Jaguar's head while Jaguar lightly massaged Kairi's back with his hands. After 25 minutes of making out, they pulled back and breathed heavily.

Jaguar: I love you babe

Kairi: I love you too babe

Then they changed into their night clothes and cuddled in bed and slept peacefully.