Chapter 3: Becky's Announcement

This week's Raw main event was a mixed tag team match between one half of the Raw Tag Team Champions, Chad and his wife one half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Sasha Banks with Becky, Jaguar and Kairi in their corner taking on the team of Bobby Lashley and Mickie James. Alex and Lexi were given the night off for the Pinoy Prince's bruises to heal and the Goddess was taking care of him.

Chad: it sucks for Alex to be in his predicament

Jaguar: *growls* (dealing with both Braun and Murphy that will be tough for our brother)

Becky: I just want to know why they are targeting him

Sasha: he'll be fine; his fiancée is there to take care of him

Kairi: Chad, Sasha let's go your cue is now

Chad and Sasha walked to the gorilla with Kairi, Jaguar and Becky following. Then their theme played.

Announcer: the following contest is a mixed tag team match, introducing first accompanied by Kairi Sane, Jaguar God and Becky Lynch, the team of one half of the Raw Tag Team Champion Chad and one third of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Sasha Banks!

Cole: Chad and Sasha Banks on their way to the ring followed by Kairi Sane, Jaguar God and Becky Lynch.

Graves: notice that Alex Auditore and Alexa Bliss aren't here because the Prince is recovering from the beating of Murphy and Strowman.

Cole: but right now a mixed tag team match is underway.

Announcer: and their opponents, accompanied by Lio Rush, the team of Bobby Lashley and Mickie James

(Fast forward towards the end of the match)

Graves: Lashley looking for the spear.

Bobby goes for the spear, but he is immediately countered by Chad with a Pedigree; the same counter Seth Rollins used on Roman Reigns at Money in the Bank 2016.

Cole: what a counter by Chad!

1

2

3

Announcer: here are your winners, Chad and Sasha Banks!

Kairi, Jaguar and Becky got in the ring for a group hug. Then Becky grabbed a mic.

Becky: that was a great match, yeah?

The crowd cheered

Becky: I am out here not just to accompany my husband and my best friend, but I have an announcement to make.

The crowd went silent as they listened, but Becky didn't need words to describe it. She gently patted and rubbed her stomach signifying the Boss and the Copycat of what she meant. The Irish Lasskicker is carrying a child.

Becky: thank you all for the cheers, but for now I have to go.

The crowd was disappointed and was chanting "no!"

Becky: hold your horses; this isn't goodbye; this is just saying see you later in nine months.

The group took their leave and went backstage.

Sasha: Becky, you're pregnant?

Becky: that's right Sasha

Chad: it seems one of our nights made this

Becky: yup

Jaguar: *growls* (congrats Becky)

Kairi: a little one is on his way

Becky: thanks guys

Sasha: wait Alex and Lexi doesn't know about this

Chad: they might; maybe they watched it on TV.

Kairi: I wonder how those two will react

Sasha: especially Alex

Becky: luckily our Women's Tag Team Championship reign is under the Freebird Rule, so Kairi you'll be taking my spot while I'm gone.

Kairi: alright Becky

Becky: now I have to go and tell Kurt and Triple H that I'll be taking a maternity leave.

Becky walked down to Kurt's office.