Chapter 12: Disrespect

The Miz was in the ring with his wife to cut a promo on what happened on Miz TV.

Miz: when my hand goes up your mouth goes shut!

The crowd boos the A-Lister louder making him angry

Miz: I'm out here to address the tragic ending to Miz TV, but one man nearly mauled my face. That man is Jaguar God.

The crowd cheered for the Aztec Luchador

Miz: Jaguar, just to let you know that Halloween is in a few months, but props to you for picking your costume. You see I went to the costume store today and bought this.

The Miz held up a fake jaguar mask and put it on.

Miz: grrr, look at me I'm Jaguar. Hey Kairi your boyfriend is an animal. Teach me King, teach me how to swim. Oh wait, I'm a cat I hate water.

Then Jaguar's music came out and held a mic.

Jaguar: *growls* (how dare you?)

The Miz smirked

Jaguar: *growls* (how dare you disrespect the mask and my master? Over for thousands of years, my ancestors, the Aztecs wore masks to strike fear and intimidation to their opponents)

The crowd cheered as the Miz listened.

Jaguar: *growls* (that mask is just a Halloween costume; this mask I'm wearing is real and it represents who I am)

Miz: bravo; if there was a movie on your life; I'm pretty sure I will get the lead role

Then the Aztec Luchador stomped down to the ring and got into the A-Lister's face.

Jaguar: *growls* (how about this for a lead role?)

Miz: what are you proposing you big feline?

Jaguar: *growls* (you and me at SummerSlam, but to make it fair so that your wife won't cause trouble; I'll be bringing my girlfriend to be in my corner)

Miz took a second to think about it

Miz: you want me at SummerSlam, huh, one on one with the A-Lister?!

Jaguar nodded

Miz: you're on Jaguar, and I'll make sure your 15 minutes of fame will be up in a flash because I'm the Miz...and I'm-

Then the arena went dark and then a jaguar growl echoed the arena. The lights came back on and right behind the Miz was Jaguar's master King. Miz feeling the presence of the Anger of Beast as Jaguar looked on with his arms crossed.

Cole: oh my god, its King, Jaguar's master!

Graves: Miz feeling fear all over his body

Miz went for a punch but missed. King got the Miz on his shoulders and executes the Muscle Breaker on the A-Lister. The Miz rolled out the ring like the coward he is. Then King took the mic.

King: *growls*(Miz! At SummerSlam, you will feel the wrath of my apprentice, and I will make sure you won't escape because along with his girlfriend, I will be in his corner!)

Graves: this is not fair for the A-Lister!

Cole: a statement made by Jaguar God and King

Graves: at SummerSlam it will be the Miz vs. Jaguar God with Maryse, King and Kairi Sane at their respective corners; this will be chaotic.