Chapter 13: Not a Chance

With Chad and Jaguar booked for SummerSlam; Alex had to deal with both Braun and Murphy on his own, not to mention his ex-girlfriend Peyton as well. He called Randy and accepted his help to protect his fiancé Lexi. The main event tonight was a one on one match between himself and Sami Zayn. He asked Lexi to be his corner and she happily accepted.

Alexa: I'll be in your corner, so that Peyton won't try anything funny

Alex: same goes for Murphy

Randy: Alex, don't worry. I'll handle Murphy and you handle Zayn

Alex went to his locker room and changed into his attire. Then Peyton walked in uninvited

Peyton: hey babe

Alex: Peyton, I'm not your babe

Peyton: I love it when you play hard to get

Alex: just tell me what the hell you're doing in my locker room?

Peyton: I want to catch up with you

Alex: you want to catch up with me? Okay, I'm engaged to Lexi

Peyton: what does she have that I don't?

Alex: Lexi has loyalty unlike you. You cheated on me remember?

Peyton: that was 2 years ago Alex. Randy caught me, but you didn't see anything

Alex: Randy is my mentor and father figure. Don't you dare accuse him!

Randy and Lexi heard the commotion from Alex's locker room. They went to his locker room and the door was opened. They leaned their heads in and saw Alex and Peyton talking. This infuriated Lexi.

Alexa: okay that's it!

The Viper pulled her back

Randy: wait Lexi; you'll just add fuel to the fire

They saw the Venus flytrap putting her hands on the Pinoy Prince's shoulders

Alexa: she's putting her hands on my fiancé!

Randy: wait, I know Alex just watch

The Viper and the Goddess watched and listened

Peyton: I'm sorry, can you forgive me?

Alex: I forgave you, but I can't forget

Peyton: but I'm sure you miss this...

She slowly leaned towards Alex, but before the gap closed between them; the Pinoy Prince pushed her away.

Alex: not a chance Peyton. You should understand that Lexi is the girl I loved. You may show yourself out.

Peyton had an angry look on her face and she left while Alex sighed in relief. As the Venus flytrap exited the locker room; she saw Lexi and Randy staring daggers at her and then she walked away.

Alexa: I swear, I want to tear her hair off

Randy: relax she's gone now; go to Alex he needs you

Lexi entered Alex's locker room.

Alex: I guess you saw all of that, huh?

Alexa: yes babe; that is so sweet of you. You thought about me

Alex: of course we're engaged to be married.

They smiled at each other and gave each other a passionate kiss.

Alex: come on let's go

The two went to the ring for Alex's match.

(Fast forward towards the end of the match)

Graves: AKO to Zayn!

1

2

3

Announcer: here is your winner, Alex Auditore!

Lexi got in the ring to celebrate with Alex. Then Murphy and Peyton blindsided the engaged couple.

Graves: what the hell?! Buddy Murphy and Peyton Royce just ambushed Auditore and Bliss!

Cole: those two are the former lovers of Bliss and Auditore respectively

Lexi managed to fight back against the Venus flytrap, but the Juggernaut overwhelmed the Pinoy Prince, but Randy rushed down to the ring to help his protégé.

Graves: here comes Orton; evening the odds for his protégé!

Randy and Alex double teamed on Murphy, but trouble soon follows.

BRRAAUUNNN!

Graves: oh no here comes Strowman. He has problems with the Pinoy Prince!

Cole: you're right Corey, Strowman was once Alexa's Mixed Match Challenge partner, and he had developed feelings for her.

Graves: the Monster didn't take too likely when he found out that the Goddess was engaged to the Pinoy Prince. Here comes Strowman and big right hand to Randy Orton!

Strowman hit a right hand to the Viper, but Alex's mentor fired back with punches and upper cuts.

Cole: bedlam on Monday Night Raw!

Graves: SummerSlam is just weeks away, and we're witnessing is like a post apocalyptic war Mad Max style!

It was Lexi and Peyton, Alex and Murphy, and Randy and Braun slugging it out. Alex clotheslines Murphy over the top rope. Then he helped his mentor by double teaming the Monster out of the ring and Lexi threw Peyton through the second rope. Then Kurt came out.

Kurt: whoa okay! It seems the six of you can't wait to tear each other apart! So at SummerSlam it will be the team of Randy Orton, Alexa Bliss and Alex Auditore taking on the team of Braun Strowman, Peyton Royce and Buddy Murphy!

(Backstage)

Alex, Lexi and Randy were at the catering area pumped up after their SummerSlam announcement

Alex: time to put those three down for good

Alexa: but, there's something missing.

Randy: what?

Alexa: can you guys teach me how to do the RKO? But I'm gonna call mine the Bliss-KO

Alex and Randy looked at each other.

Alex: sure and Randy will help you

Alexa: thanks; it will help us win