deku x kirishima *smut* revenge

Deku's pov

I sighed sadly as I sat alone . I was at my house or my mom's house . Today was me and kacchan's anniversary for being together for a year now . I set up a special dinner and a movie . He was supposed to be here about an hour ago . I've noticed his been spending time with Uraraka more . 'is he cheating on me ?' Dark thoughts entering my mind .

I heard the door open i quickly walked over to see who it was.
" Hey deku .." kacchan greeted me as he took off his coat . I made an irritated face at him with a hint of anger .
" What..?" He said counfused .

" You forgot our anniversary !" I shouted at him . I was on the verge of tears . He was surprised at my tone .
" Oh! .. deku I'm sorry" he apologized . He tried to hug me but I pushed away . I was so mad at him how could he forget there would be a reminder on his phone !. A tear dropped down my cheek .
" Kacchan ..a-are you cheated on me?" I looked at him with my eyes ready bust with tears .
"N-no! Where did that come from?!" He yelled . I could tell he was lying to me .
" Don't lie to me kacchan!!!" I yelled . Tears now pouring down my face . 

" Just ... Get out kacchan!" I sobbed as I pointed to the door . He was taken aback when I said that . But he left I sobbed in my pillow until I fell asleep.

*Skip time*

My eyes opened the sunlight hitting my face. I looked at the clock . SHOOT I was gonna be late for school !.
I quickly put my clothes on and ran out the door. I finally got to my class and on time thank God . I sat in my desk and glanced at kacchan . Anger and sadness rush over me at the same time. Kirishima was talking his ear off about a new video game he got yesterday . I tried my best to get kacchan off my mind . We were all dismissed for lunch . I grabbed  my lunch bag and headed to the top of the stairs where I usually sit . I tunred the corner to see kacchan flirting with Uraraka . My heart dropped I covered my hand with my mouth as tears gushed out of my eyes .

Kirishima POV .

I was walking down the hallway to meet up kacchan . I saw deku standing in front of the stairs . He was staring at kacchan and Uraraka? I continued to watch as deku put his hand over his mouth . He turned around I saw he was CRYING!? We made eye contact I opened my mouth to say something but he ran up the stairs . I quickly followed him to see what was wrong. He was sitting at the top of the stairs holding his legs to his chest . I sat next to him he jumped in surprise .
" Deku?.." I quietly spoke . He slowly looked over at me it made me smile .
" What's wrong deku?" I asked him .
" N-nothing " he said .

Deku's pov

"Come on tell me ... please?" Kirishima begged giving me big puppy eyes . I blushed a bit looking at him . " Kirishima ...I-i think kacchan's cheating on me .." I said sadly .
" What!? That can't be . You and him are inseparable you guys have been together for a year!" He ranted . I felt more tears coming . He noticed I was gonna cry . " Don't cry I'll make it up to you " he said . He put his hand on my shoulder I felt my face heat up . " Come to my house after school ok I'll cheer you up" his eyes filled with joy and excitement.
" O-ok " I agreed . He yelled in victory " meet me after school " he smiled showing his sharp teeth . His smile only made me smile  and giggled a bit.

*Skip time*

I met kirishima after school . I smiled as I walked up to him .

Kacchan's POV

I watch deku walk up to kirishima ? Kirishima smiled and waved . Deku started walking with kirishima . But deku's house is in a completely different direction ? I watched more as kirishima patted deku's head and wrapped his arms around him . I was angry and envious at him . Kirishima saw me gave me a disipointed look . I'm gonna follow these fuckers after I change my clothes and eat something .