dekukiri *smut*

Kirishima POV

Some how Sero and Denki convinced me to go out drinking with them. I leaned back in my chair before I realized.

They D I T C H E D me?! Wow rude, there probably having sex at Sero's house. I should probably call a taxi and get back home. I scrolled through my phone all the numbers looked the same for some reason. I carelessly click on one, but I don't remember what I exactly said. I waited for 30 minutes for a taxi but it never came. I started walking to my house instead. It was cold out but nothing a M A N couldn't handle.
" I'm a.. fuckin' man!" I slurred to myself. I stumbled getting support from a brick wall so I wouldn't fall on my face. That's when a light hit me.  My eyes were getting burned by light as a figure was running twards me. I wasn't in the right mind set a just stood there. A boy with freckles and mossy green hair ran up to me. It didn't click right away and I thought he was a complete stranger.
" Oh my goodness! Kirishima-kun is that you??" A fimillar voice shouting at me. A match in my head was desperately trying to light up but it wasn't happening. With my head clouded I ended up letting this 'STANGER' take me to my house. I looked closely at him and his green eyes," has anyone ever tooold you how friggin.. cute you are?~".
His face expression was shocked but soon turned in to a blush. Which almost killed me with cuteness. He looked down and stopped walking." N-no, no one has ever said anything like.. that before". He looked back up, " we're here" he stated. I looked up to see my apartment building.
" Why don't you come in with me?" I offered him. He shyly nodded and followed me up to my room. I unlocked the door and let him come in the apartment. A weird feeling washed over me at that very moment. I slowly started walking to him.
" kirishima-kun..w-what are you d-doing?" He shuddered. I soon had him cornered, he looked so cute and helpless.
I grabbed both of his wrists with one of my hands. With the other hand I grabbed the side of his face. I started pecking at his freckles and lips. A ball of burning lust started swelling up. I started thinking impure thoughts. " k-kirishima-kun!" He yelped as i squeezed his 'THICC ASS'. I  ignored him and we shuffled  to the bedroom. I started nibbling on his neck and proceeded to lay him down. I wiggled in between his legs and undid his jeans. He squeaked so cutely as I took off his shirt and pants. I took my shirt off and unbuckled my belt and kicked off my jeans. Leaving both of us in our boxers. " k-kiri~" he moaned as i left a trail of sloppy kisses down his stomach.
"Ahh~"
---------------------------

Before I knew it I was prepping him. I twisted my fingers around in him. He gripped the sheets as I started sucking on his nipples.
" Ahh~ put it i-in... already~ " he whined out. I pulled him up on my lap, I grabbed my manhood and slowly pushed it into him.
He grunted and scratched at my back. I slowly thrusted up in him. He moaned out and tugged at my hair. I wrapped my arms around his torso pulling him closer.
" f-fu Ah! Kiri~ " he yelped out as I picked up my pace. I felt a warm sensation flood my stomach. 
" F-fuck~ i'm gonna come!" I grunted. He through his head back and let out a loud moan. At that moment he came on our stomachs and I came inside of him. I carefully pulled out and started giving him pecks on his cheeks and forehead.  He giggled snuggling into me more. Than we both drifted off to sleep.

___________________________

REEE!

i'm  alive !!!!