kiribaku * smut *

Kirishima POV

I groaned I had a massive migraine. And it was from studying with bakugou, 30 minutes ago. It was so bad I hurt to blink. I layed on my back my head throbbing hard. We spent about 2-4 hours studying from a test.  I heard a knock on the door, my migraine made the noise sound louder than it should've been. I groaned once more.
  " Come in.." I sad in a raspy voice. The handle turned, Bakugou walked in the same mad expression on his face. " Oi shit hair, why the fuck are all the lights turned off? ".
  " Oh... I've been having a migraine since we studied" I said loud enough for him to here.
"Hm..want me to help you with that?" He asked. I was surprised that Bakugou would do something like that for me.

Bakugou's POV

" Y-you would do that for me?". A small smile tugging at his mouth. I have a feeling he doesn't know what I met.
" Yeah, totally" I said playing along with him. He nodded and snuggled in his blankets. I smirked and started crawling on top of him. " W-WAIT!.. Bakugou what are you-" he was cut off by my hand. Jeez he's loud,"shhh! You wanted me to help you, well didn't you!" I wispered. He relaxed and nodded, I removed my hand from his mouth and continued.
" Move your head out of the way" I ordered him, he obyed me and tilted his head. I placed my lips on his neck and softly kissed and licked. He gasped loudly but than covered his mouth in embarrassment. I chuckled softly and started bitting. He was breathing uneven now, I smirked and ripped off the blanket that covered him. A yelp of surprise left his mouth. I want back between his legs, he immediately wrapped his arms around me and tilted his head again.
" Desperate are we?~" I wispered in his ear, making him shiver and moan softly.
" Mm~ p-please~ " he begged me.
" Please what?~" I asked him. He huffed getting impatient.
" Please..kiss me anywhere j-just do it please~" he moaned/begged cutely. I growled and kissed him passionately, both of our hips grinding against eachother in need. He wrapped his legs around me as I took his pants and shirt off leaving him in his boxers. I took my own shirt and pants off, I forcefully pulled him on my lap. He sat up digging his nails in my shoulders, his eyes full of need and lust.
He started grinding on my cock, trying to get as much friction as he could. While he was doing this, I started giving him hickeys on his neck and shoulders. He moaned loudly making my dick throb hard, precum making a spot on my boxers wet.
" You want me to make the migraine go way?~" I asked him, slapping his ass in the process. He was panting heavily and nodded. I smirked I flipped him over on his stomach. I slowly slipped off his boxers. I took in the sight of his ass. I grabbed his ass cheeks making him shiver and moan. I bent down and started thrusting my tongue in and out of his hole.
" Oh~ Ahh..yes right
there!~ yes!" He moaned out arching his back. He tastes so sweet. Soon I was on my knees behind him. He shoved his face in a pillow and nodded. I grabbed his hips a roughly pulling his ass closer. I slowly pushed in, he was shaking slightly and mumbling curse words. I started thrusting in that tight heat. I grabbed a fist full of his hair and yanked his head back, he whimpered as I did so. I started going faster than before, grunting as I picked up my pace. I hit a special spot in him, he moaned loudly but it was cut off by short uncontrollable moans,
" Ahhh- ah~..ah!".
I was gonna cum, I slowed down my pace feeling every inch of him. I groaned and filled him with my cum. I pulled out and flipped Kiri over. I grabbed his rock hard dick and started sucking on it.

Kirishima POV

I felt him sucking on my cock. I threw my head back and I arched my back moaning. His spit covering every part of me. I quickly came in his mouth and he swallowed it all. He plopped down next to me his hands behind his head. Surprisingly my migraine actually went away. I stared at his thing, IT WAS STILL HARD?!
He looked at me and smirked.
" Hop on~" he said, I nodded. I was on my knees, my ass right above his dick. He grabbed my waist and lowered me down. He slid it into me again. He thrusted up still holding my waist.
" Stroke your self baby boy~", i quickly did so. I moaned out at the feeling of him pounding me and my cock being pumped. He sat up, wrapping his arms around me kissing me deeply.
" Katsuki~" I moan breaking the kiss. I squirted my cum between us panting, and he came in me again.
We both layed down, cuddling. " Bakugou.." I asked.
" Mmm..?" He hummed in response.
" Just saying. But that was the best migraine reliever I ever taken." I stated.
He bursted out laughing. When the laughing died down he snuggled into me and said, " yeah..your right"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

REEEEEEEEEEEE
my children. . . THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS!!!
I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS GONNA BE DEAD BUT IT ISN'T AND I THANK YOU GUY'S FOR THAT!!💖💕💗💕💕💓❤️💗💖💖💞💝💟💞💝💝💞💝💗💕💕