kiribaku Bully part.2

third person 

Bakugou got a bad feeling in his stomach, maybe it was Kirishima? ( I'm gonna follow that little shit home and see for myself that he's not going to do anything) Bakugou smirked at the thought of following Kirishima home. He gathered everything up in his backpack and waited in the main entrance. Kirishima got to the main entrance and quickly walked out. He headed down a small path that went through a quiet part of town that he usually went to avoid being tormented. He eventually got home and was glad to see his dad wasn't there he was very neglectful and abusive to kirishima.  

Bakugou caught sight of the redhead. He kept a good distance between him and started to follow him into a small quiet path. He hid behind a wooden fence as he watched kirishima enter his house. ( I gotta find a way in!) Bakugou thought to himself. Kirishima went into his house quietly and headed upstairs to his room. He opened the window next to his bed to let in fresh air and set his school stuff as his desk. He sat on his bed and looked over the bandages, contemplating whether or not to do anything more to his arms. Bakugou felt uncomfortable as he shifted behind the fence that kept him hidden, the feeling ached and ached in his chest begging him to check on the red head. He peeked around the corner to see Kirishima open up his bedroom window ( this is my chance!) Bakugou's head screamed at him to continue. Kirishima sighed and pulled his last razor out of his nightstand drawer. He rolled up his pant leg and took one last glimpse at the many scars already there before quickly starting to slice in new ones. He kept going as blood dripped down his leg onto the towel he had on the ground. 

Bakugou swiftly ran to the window and looked up at it. He effortlessly climbed up to it and peered in the room. He saw Kirishima on his bed cutting his leg, Bakugou was furious at Kirishima for not listening to him. Bakugou started to carefully climb into his room but he lost balance and landed in his room with a loud thud. Kirishima whipped around to see Bakugou on his bed. In his surprise and turning around, his hand accidentally slit down his leg to make a long thin cut. He winced and looked at it before turning around again. He shot up and began backing away from the bed and the blond lying on it. "Wh-what are you d-doing here?"

" you son of a bitch!" Bakugou yelled angrily at Kirishima, Bakugou quickly ran blocking the door so he couldn't escape from him. Bakugou glared at Kirishima's bleeding leg, " you didn't listen to me you piece of shit!" Bakugou growled with slight blush on his cheeks, the feeling in his chest continued to get worse by the second. Kirishima was trembling with every word thrown at him. He got backed into the corner and looked down, tears running down his cheek. He slowly looked up at Bakugou. "Why...are...you...here...?" His lips flattened into a straight line and he covered the bleeding gashes on his leg. Bakugou glared, " I got a bad feeling, like you were gonna do something again so I followed you home.." Bakugou said trying to soften up his voice a bit. Bakugou garded the door with his life waiting for a response from him. Kirishima pursed his lips, his expression becoming a deep frown. "You followed me home?" His voice was shaky as he stood up straighter. He thought to himself. (Now I'm not safe from him anywhere! Has he ever followed me home before? If my dad see him here I'll get something even worse...how the heck do I get him to leave?).

Bakugou fixed his eyes again on Kirishima's bleeding leg, he walked a few steps forward and shoved his hand in his pants pocket, he then pointed to the bed and started to talk, " lay on the bed" he demanded the red haired boy. Kirishima rapidly shook his head and backed up more if that was possible. He was clearly very uncomfortable and unstable and didn't feel like getting beat up in his own bed, but he begrudgingly sat on the bed edge for fear of getting a punch to his gut again. Bakugou tched and walked over to the bed and pushed him down so he was fully laying on his back, bakugou grabbed ahold of Kirishima's bleeding leg inspecting the cut carefully, " do you have a first aid kit?" Bakugou asked softly. Kirishima blushed as he was pushed down and winced as his leg was grabbed. He shook his head in response and looked away, surprised by how nonviolent Bakugou was being, considering how he normally was.

Bakugou signed and took off his coat then his shirt, he carefully wrapped up kirishima leg with is shirt. Bakugou glanced up at kirishima noticing that he was blushing, bakugou raised his eyebrow in curiosity. Kirishima watched his leg get wrapped then happened to glance at Bakugou's shirtless body, which he was not expecting to be so muscular. His face flushed more and he moved back on the bed to press on the wall and cover his face. Bakugou looked away pink blush dusted over his cheeks as he watched the red head acting so submissive. Bakugou stood up and stretched flexing his muscular body. He then stared quietly at the flustered male in front of him. 

Kirishima's face was as red as his hair at this point and the flexing did anything but help his situation. It got worse as he saw the dominant male in front of him just looking at him. He didn't know what to do so he just silently stared back, breathless. Bakugou glared, " what are you looking at?! Weirdo.." Bakugou grumbled at Kirishima, Bakugou noticed that his face was beat red. He was very curious on what the boy was thinking about. Kirishima swallowed a lump in his throat and looked down, hoping to avoid the tugging feeling in his chest. He looked like a nervous wreck, but different from the normal wreck that he ended up becoming because of Bakugou. He thought to himself. (How the hell is he allowed to be that toned and muscular and hot? No, not hot, I can't be attracted to him...right? Can this actually get any worse? Okay wait, this could be a whole lot worse....)

" oi, shit head I'm gonna be here for awhile to make sure your not gonna do anything to yourself" Bakugou stated, he sat in front of Kirishima's staring at him while blush spread across his cheeks. "Y-you can't stay!!" Kirishima deadpanned and sat up more, looking up at Bakugou's face. He immediately noticed the blush and cocked his head slightly. The only thing he could focus on was what would happen if his father got home and Bakugou was still there. Bakugou glared and pushes him against the wall, " listen fuck face I'm not going until I confirm that your not gonna do anything to yourself! " Bakugou squeezes the side of Kirishima's arm he was holding on to. ( fuck his skin feels soft!) Bakugou blush deepening as the thought raced through his head. Kirishima's breath stopped as he was pinned to the wall. Oddly he didn't try to get free or anything, especially as he noticed Bakugou squeezing his arm. He saw the deeper blush and blinked. "Why. Why do you care so much about what happens to me? And why are you blushing?" He mumbled the last part out quietly.

Bakugou's eyes widened, " fucking- no reason!" Bakugou snapped at him, he scooted a bit closer to him. Bakugou's knee about two inches away from Kirishima's crotch. He kept his eyes fixed on the boy he pinned. Kirishima became very aware of how close the other boy was to him and he gulped. He tried to shift slightly and also became aware that he was completely pinned. His face was covered in a heavy blush as e began lighty struggling. "If it's no reason then why aren't you leaving, and why did you follow me home then?"

Bakugou stayed silent slightly panicking, " ......" he squeezed kirishima's arms again moving forward and resting his head on his shoulder. Bakugou's knee was now brushing the fabric of kirishima's pants. Kirishima was in utter shock as he was practically pressed against Bakugou's chest. He looked at the head resting on his shoulder and somehow relaxed slightly "....B-bakugou?"

" fucking shut up...let me just have this moment " Bakugou groaned softly, he sighed taking in the sent of Kirishima. The aching feeling was practically stabbing his heart. " fucking....why do you have to smell so good..." Bakugou mumbled as he nuzzled his nose into Kirishima's neck. Kirishima opened his mouth to protest but immediately clamped it shut again. He tilted his head slightly to allow Bakugou more access to his neck. His heart was beating out of his chest and he scooted one hand closer to Bakugou's lightly touching one of his fingertips to that of the other. Bakugou signed and kissed Kirishima's neck softly and grabbed his hand gently, a wave of relief washed over Bakugou. His knee now pushed into Kirishima's crotch. His chest stopped aching but the pain was replaced by a growing burning. 

Kirishima moaned softly and gently squeezed Bakugou's hand, his face growing darker shades of red. He moaned loudly and looked down at Bakugou's knee then closed his eyes and bit his lip. He felt an odd yet comforting feeling in his entire body, spreading from anywhere Bakugou was touching him. Bakugou bit his neck softly, and started to rub his knee against Kirishima's crotch to get more moans from him. His other hand soon slipped into Kirishima's shirt, touching the bare skin on his back.

Kirishima melted into each of the touches and in turn let out fairly loud moans. He tilted his neck more, pressed his back to Bakugou's hand and rolled his hips back on Bakugou's knee. Bakugou smirked at Kirishima's cute moans. He nibbled on his ear, the burning ball getting more intense. His hand found its way to Kirishima's chest. He pinched his nipple wanting to get a reaction from him.