kacchan x kirishima * smut* candy

Kacchan's POV

I sat alone at lunch sense no one wants to be by me . I huffed in anger I was deep in thoughts it stresses me out. " Hey boukogou!" I heard some one shout . I looked up to see him ? He ran up to me a sparkle in his eyes . " Oh.. it's shitty hair " I said . The sparkle faded away " um..no it's kirishima remember" . My palms got sweaty "What do you want anyway!" I wanted to leave and fast .
" I wanted to sit with you if that's ok with you " he asked me . I eyed him for a while but then nodded . " Oh! Wow thanks " he cheers . He sat next to me and pulled out some Skittles . He popped a red and yellow in his mouth . I blushed thinking about the colors .
" Want some?" He asked me . I my face flushed with red .
" I..uhh..sure" I couldn't refused to his adorableness . He poured some in my hand most of them red . I ate all the red ones and some other colors. He smiled warmly at me . By now my face must be on fire . " Bakugou do you have a fever?" He asked putting his hand on my forehead .
" Ah! What..N-NO" I yelled .
"Are you sure?" He asked me . I rapidly nodded to reassure him. He chuckled softly and popped a yellow skittle in his mouth . 
" Wanna hang out tonight?" I said embarrassed . His eyes lit up .
" REALLY!?" He yelled in happiness . I slowly nodded he smiled at me .
" Just meet me in my dorm room after school" I simply told him. The bell rang , lunch was over.

The rest of the day was boring as usual . I just can't get my mind off of kirishima .

Kirishima's POV

The end of the day came quickly . I was surprised it usually felt like a million years. I noticed bakugou already left . I walked to my dorm room and changed into something more comfortable . A black shirt and sweatpants . I lightly knocked on kacchan's door . He opened it and quickly pulled me in . He sat me down on his bed .
" Kirishima... I uh .. need to tell you something " he said grabbing my shoulders . I was counfused  what was it?
" What do you want to tell me?" I asked him .
"Don't pressure me... can you turn around please?" , I blushed and nodded I turned around bakugou now behind me . I felt his arms wrap around my torso . I stiffened up as I felt his breath on my neck . I gasped as he softly kissed and licked my neck . " Mmuuhh!~" I squeaked out . That was the most unmanlyest noise i ever made in my entire life. He still continued it made me scared a bit . He must of sensed it he stopped, " hey it's gonna be alright " he wispered in my ear . I shivered at his soft words . He soon pushed me forward, " B-bakugou!" I yelped out . He pinned my hands in front of me . " Tell me your gonna be a good boy and listen to me " he asked me . I nodded he let go of my hands and flipped me over . I was on my back now . He started kissing my neck and moved his way up to my jawline . " Ahhh bakugou~" I moaned out. He chuckled softly as his hands slipped up my shirt . playing with my nipples I shivered at his touch . He wiggled in between my legs . " Like that baby boy " he purred in my ear . I felt my ' thing' getting hard . I was so confused yet I wanted more.

Bakugou's POV

He look so hot under me . He was sweaty and heated . I wanted to pound his sweet ass . The thought made my cock throb hard . I grew impaceint and pulled his pants off along with his boxers . I grabbed a bottle of lube from my dresser drawer . I coated my fingers with it and slowly thrusted it in. He squirmed in discomfort and pian . I continued more gently soon I have two fingers stretching him . He wined in pain . But soon it would feel good. His yelps of pain turned in to moans of pleasure . I pulled my fingers out . His needy moans making me turned on . I slowly pushed in him .
" Bakugou!~" he gasped loudly . I smirked and started pumping him slowly . His back arched as he cried out . I slowly thrusted into him .
" Fuck!~ your..so tight " I groaned softly. His response was low high pitched moans . I started kissing his jawline softly making my way to his mouth. I kissed him passionately soothing him . Soon light slapping of skin filled the room a long with grunting and moaning . " Mmmghh!~ B-bakugou .. right there~" he moaned . He felt so good and tight .
" Your ass feels so good " I grunted . I pick up my pace .
" Ahh~ bakugou! AAhh~" i could tell he was close , so was I . My thrusts became sloppy. " Fuck~ I'm gonna" I moaned softly . He huffed in response . I came inside of his ass and he came on his stomach . I gently pulled out and rolled over to the side of him . I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer . He cuddled into me to .

-We peacefully fell asleep together-

___________________________

My uncrative shit mind can't think of anything else to write . So can you request something. -plz send help-