kiribaku bully part.3 * smut*

third person

Kirishima softly moaned before almost letting out a moan that sounded more like a scream. He gripped onto Bakugou's shoulders, much he loved feeling the strong muscles. He looked at Bakugou heatedly. Bakugou let out a heated growl, he grabbed kirishima by the waist pushing him on the bed. He spread his legs apart and slipped in between them, hungrily pinning him down. Bakugou started sucking on his neck leaving hickeys and love bites. His boner brushed against Kirishima's thigh, eagerly pressing against the fabric of Bakugou's underwear. Kirishima's eyes widened as he felt it pushing on his thigh and he looked at Bakugou, or the best he could from the angle his head was at to allow him to mark him as much as and however he wanted to. He liked the feeling of being pinned down and being dominated like this, which was evident from his own boner that brushed against Bakugou's hips. Bakugou let out a shaky breath, he started pulling off Kirishima's shirt getting impatient. The burning ball was lust, a deep ball of burning lust. Bakugou's fingertips were on the waistband of Kirishima's pants, he looked up a kirishima for approval for him to pull them off. Kirishima had a similar if not the same burning ball inside of him that was allowing him to enjoy all of this. He looked up at Bakugou and nodded eagerly as he ran his hands at the top of Bakugou's pants and asking the same question to their owner. Bakugou quickly pulled off Kirishima's pants and underwear revealing his dick. He smirked grabbing a hold on it, it was very warm and hard the tip was flushed lightly with pink. Bakugou started stroking him softly. 

Kirishima's hands fell to the bed and gripped onto the sheet as he moaned, watching. Strings of moans came out together as he felt it. He wanted more so he thrusted up and locked eyes with Bakugou, "P-please~ Take me and do whatever you want to me~". Bakugou liked how good and submissive he was being, Bakugou started kisses down Kirishima's chest getting down to his stomach. He squeezed Kirishima's ass in the process, feeling his soft skin was driving him crazy, he needed more.

Kirishima moaned softly with each kiss but soon got louder the more he was touched. He panted lightly and kept a grip on the bed, wanting Bakugou to touch and toy with him more. He bit his lip as he looked at Bakugou with already hooded eyes. " on your hands and knees " Bakugou demanded, Bakugou slowly slipped off his own pants and started stroking himself. He softly huffed from the pleasure but wanted more. Kirishima got onto his hands and knees facing Bakugou. He blushed even darker as watched what Bakugou was doing. He rolled his hips slightly in anticipation and eagerly awaited anymore instructions. 

Bakugou looked at Kirishima with hazy eyes full of lust, " I want you to suck' it ' " Bakugou ordered dominantly. He softly petted Kirishima's hair as he gave the instructions to him. Kirishima looked up into Bakugou's eyes before looking down his body. He moved closer before grasping Bakugou's member and licking the tip, then starting to take the length in his mouth. He got most in before he began bobbing his head as he went and using his hand to stroke what he couldn't take. Bakugou let out a soft shaky moan, his blush increased heavily. He petted Kirishima's hair softly tugging on it here and there from the pleasure of his mouth on him. Bakugou covered his mouth while watching Kirishima suck his cock.

Kirishima moaned as his hair was pulled and moved his head faster. Every once in a while he would stop and go to the base then proceed to lick up slowly from the balls to the tip. He made sure to be looking up at Bakugou's face the entire time. Even as his gag reflex started going off he kept quickly and messily bobbing his head, even going as far to deepthroat at one point. Bakugou groaned, is dick throbbed hard when ever he felt Kirishima gag on his length, but it wasn't enough for him. He soon pulled kirishima off pinning him back on the bed growing impatient. 

Kirishima was surprised when he was pinned back down and looked up heatedly at Bakugou. He spread his legs slightly and waited to hear what Bakugou wanted him to do or to do to him. Bakugou wanted him nice and heated up, and witch he was. He nipped at his neck before whispering in his ear," spread them more " bakugou pointed to Kirishima's legs. Kirishima moaned out and his face flushed more before he slowly spread his legs much more. He looked up at Bakugou, "You are gonna use a condom, right? And maybe lube?" Having never actually done this before Kirishima was somewhat nervous that Bakugou would use neither.