kiribaku Bully part.1

* trigger warning depression cutting, and bullying * 

Bakugou rush down the hall waving goodbye to his group of so called 'friends' he wanted to get to class early today. he rushes in class, He the back of the room bored as fuck, (I should've stayed with my friends for a bit longer. ) he thought to himself, the classroom door opened and that weird emo kid with red hair walked in the classroom, Bakugou rolled his eyes and stared out the window, they were both early to class and it was just the both of them alone. Kirishima walked into the classroom silently and made a beeline for his seat, which happened to be in the back of the classroom. He immediately noticed the man sitting a few desks away and his lips pressed into a straight line, his gaze quickly falling to the floor. He prayed class would start soon and he wouldn't have to deal with anything from his peers, especially since the worst one was the only other person in the room.

Bakugou secretly watched all of the red heads moves out of the corner of his eye. A strange feeling aced in his chest, but this only made bakugou to hate the boy more. Bakugou started thinking if he had ever heard the boy speak normally with out him gasping for air after getting punched in the stomach , or him trying to speak in broken sobs of crying, after they left him on the ground bruised and bloody. Kirishima kept staring down but was fully aware of the piercing red eyes that were fixed on him. When it came to their owner, he felt heavy waves of mixed and very conflicting emotions. On one hand, he felt miserable because of Bakugou's cruel and relentless anger that always gave him bruises, cuts, and other marks. On the other hand, for some unknown reason he was attracted to the ill tempered man, attracted in a way that made it even worse for him when he was hunched over and coughing up blood on the ground because of this person.

Bakugou could tell the redhead was deep in thought. He scoffed and continued to stare at him. Bakugou could never explain it but whenever that little redhead piece of shit got close it made his lungs tight and his chest ace, but it felt good in a way. He grumbled quietly the more the feeling poked at him the more it felt like he was gonna burst into rage. Maybe he should beat the shit out of him after school to release some stress. Katsuki growled under his breath, he desperately wanted to get his attention. He pulled out his notebook and flipped to a clean page. He wrote ( go jump off the school dumbass!!). He smirked proud of his work, he crumpled up the piece of paper into a ball and threw it at kirishima. It hit him right on the head.

Eijirou's head snapped upward as he felt something hit the side of his cheek. He looked down at his desk and saw the crumpled up paper ball, and his curiosity got the better of him. He unfolded the ball and read the message, causing him to drop the paper onto the desk again. His breathing got more unsteady and he put his head on his arms on his desk, since he really didn't feel like crying and get made fun of more. Bakugou tched still not satisfied with his reaction, he gets up off his desk and heads for the smaller boy's desk, standing right infront of it. " Your so fucking pathetic ya know that!" Bakugou yelled venom at him.

Kirishima immediately shot up, his bottom lip quivering as he looked up at Bakugou silently. He flinched at the words but was otherwise silent. He gripped his seat so hard that his bandaged knuckles were turning white. Bakugou smirked getting just what he wanted out of the redhead.  " aww, come on don't tell me your gonna cry~" he mocked the vulnerable boy. He waited for a response from him. Kirishima lowered his head, feeling weak and miserable. His hair, which he originally wore in a spiked style but now just let the red strands hang down, covered his face to conceal the small tear running down his cheek. He hated that he was doing exactly what Bakugou wanted but he couldn't really do anything else.

Bakugou laughed hysterically at how pitiful the boy was being, " your really too much!" he continued to laugh in a mocking tone. he soon grabbed the boy roughly by his shirt collar. that same aching longing started to burn in bakugou's chest, he growled loudly slapping the boy across his face. Kirishima yelped when his shirt collar was grabbed and he began full on crying when he was slapped. He thrashed in the stronger boy's grip, desperately trying to get free.          " don't try and run you little shit!" Bakugou yells, he slammed the weaker male into the wall. Bakugou punches Kirishima in the stomach knocking the wind out of him. Kirishima stopped moving, his vision blurry and his breathing faint. It felt like one of his ribs was broken, which wouldn't be the first time. He hung limply and just wanted to die rather than deal with this.

" huh..giving up already your no fun.." Bakugou let's go of his shirt, he slid down the wall holding his stomach wheezing for air. Bakugou rolled his eyes at him and sat back down in his desk like nothing happened . Kirishima lay on the ground feeling like he was gonna pass out. He coughed weakly and climbed back into his seat. He saw the teacher walk in along with other students, meaning class was starting.

(that was a close call) Bakugou thought to himself as the teacher walked in moments after the' incident'. Bakugou didn't give a fuck about what the teacher had to say, he simply stared out the window. the blondes mind started thinking about Kirishima again, he groaned softly in frustration as a tingly feeling jabbed at his lungs and heart. Kirishima spaced off on the entire lesson and only focused on the clock ticking away. Once class was over he got his belongings and stood up, walking out as one of the last people in the classroom. He walked out and headed towards the bathroom. The bell rang everyone rushed out of the classroom in a hurry to get to there next class. bakugou took note on where that redhead went. He watched him go into a nearby bathroom. After like 3 minutes he slipped into the bathroom, to see him cutting himself.

Kirishima didn't notice Bakugou walk in as he continued to slide the thin blade across his wrist. He had a cleaning cloth and a roll of bandages on the sink counter, as he always did every time he went through with this. He watched the delicate drops of blood drip from the deep slit on his wrist and fall onto the running sink. 

"What the fuck!?" Bakugou yelled, he went over to Kirishima grabbing his wrist carefully. He expects the deep cuts running along his pale skin. Kirishima yelped and looked at Bakugou, backing away when he saw the blonde approach him. He winced when his wrist was grabbed. He looked away after pulling his other sleeve down more to hide the many many more scars he had. Bakugou tched and grabbed the cleaning cloth, he dampened it in cold water. He pulled up Kiri's sleeve a bit more and started to carefully clean up the cuts. Kirishima watched Bakugou's hand the entire time. He was confused as to why the blonde was actually helping him but he just figured something worse would happen later because of this.

" fucking idiot " bakugou grumbled, he grabbed the bandages and starts wrapping up his arm, and he started working on the other arm. Kirishima inspected his arm after Bakugou had finished with it and was again surprised by how well it had been wrapped. He was at a loss for words and simply stared down at the dropped razor blade that had fallen.

Bakugou finished wrapping up his arm, he noticed the razor that Kirishima dropped he picked it up a turned to face him, " oi, do you have anymore of these?" Bakugou asked. Kirishima briefly looked at Bakugou's face then the razor then down again. He shook his head but knew he had another in his backpack, some in his locker and another at his house. Bakugou obviously could tell he was lying to him," give them now, all of them!" Bakugou growled at Kirishima. Kirishima flinched and began going through his backpack. He pulled out all the ones he had in there and set them on the sink counter. He spoke in almost a whisper, "I have more in my locker, that's it."

Katsuki glared at him while grabbing all of them and throwing them all away in the trash can,      " were going to your fucking locker" Bakugou grumbled facing Kirishima. Kirishima nodded slightly and grabbed his backpack, throwing it onto his back again. He pulled his sleeves over the bandages again and trudged out of the bathroom to go to his locker. Bakugou followed closely behind Kirishima, mumbling curse words under his breath the whole trip to his locker. Kirishima's heart skipped a beat from how close Bakugou was, but he just ignored that. He got to his locker and quickly undid the silver lock. He opened the door and collected the rest of the blades he had. He sighed and carefully handed them to Bakugou.

Bakugou quickly grabbed the blades carefully sticking them in his pocket, " better not try anything at home or else I'll kick you ass!" He yelled at him and started to walk away blushing slightly . Kirishima flinched then watched Bakugou walk away. He sighed quietly and got his belongings together. He looked at the clock and saw the last class had ended. He began walking home quietly, debating how whether or not to try again at home. He thought to himself. (It's not like he's gonna actually know if I do anything, right?).