kiriXbakuXdeku

( holy crap sorry for the long wait i've been busy with school and friend problems BUT! just know i will try my very best to get all the requests done UwU) 

requested by:Falling In 21 Chemical Discos 

deku's pov

I sighed as I rested my head on my boyfriend's shoulder. Bakugou tched as always and slid his arm around me. We were in the common area sitting on the coach. I felt bakugou stretch followed with a yawn. " i'm gonna head to sleep wanna come?" He asked me.
" n-no i'll be fine here alone " I smiled continuing sitting on the coach. I layed on the coach for about 30 minutes.  I got ripped out of my thoughts as I heard soft footsteps coming from the hall. I sat up only to see kirishima-kun. He fiddled with the bottom of his shirt as he walked in front of me.
" is something wrong kirishima-kun? " I asked him. He froze, a dark blush spreading across his face.
" M-midoriya " he shuddered as if he was scared. I stared at him in confusion as he got closer.
" M-midoriya I need to t-tell you something", he fumbled with his words and he coyly stood in front of me. I looked him in the eyes as he blushed deeply again, slightly sweating. 

" what is it Kirishima-kun?" I asked him again, I shifted uncomfortably on the couch as he stood in front of me. " l-look Madoriya...I know y-you have a boyfriend already..b-but....I LIKE YOU!" he yelled blushing furiously clutching his shirt with his sweaty palms. My eyes wide with shock as he yelled out his feelings.

" k-kirishima..I didn't-" I was cut off someone else.

" oi! you fucker I told you not to talk to him!" bakugou yelled at kirishima.

" Bro! you knew it was killing me! I couldn't hold it in any longer!" Kirishima shouted back, I sat in shock as I watched the two males fight over me. 

" h-hey! what's going on??" I yelled getting both of their attention. Bakugou glared at kirishima and walked over to me not answering my question.

"  i'm not fucking sharing him you limp noodle bitch!" Bakugou growled at Kirishima in anger. 

( lol sorry if it was short but i'm gonna make a spicy part two uwu)