pursuading is my best point

Vlad's POV

I had a dream that Rainie was strip teasing me, making me hard but I was chained up and she had the key. She was in red and black lingerie and smirked at me. My chest was bared but my jeans remained, causing me to go hungry for her. She stroked my chest and kissed my collarbone, coming up to my face. She then got the key and started to unlock my chains but also started to drift away. 

I was waking up

I woke up with sweat pouring down my forehead and a boner.

4 Weeks Later

Rainie's POV

It's been 4 weeks since we have moved in and me and Vlad are best mates. We sometimes prank Ingrid and Zack but we do get into trouble but we smiled to each other, feeling proud. Today, we have set a plan to persuade our Dads to take us to school. We walked slyly and smirked each other and sat next to each other at the dinner table for breakfast. 

"Dad, I was wondering if we can go to school." Vlad said innocently

"NO!!" both our Dads shouted, causing our Butlers to jump. 

"Why would you want to go to school, you two?" my dad asked

"Because you don't want your vampire heir to be dumb, do ya? And for me, how am I gonna get married if no one wants to marry a dumb ass." I explained. 

Our Dads both looked at each other with concern. We just needed them to hear what they wanted to hear.

"Get dressed, kids, your going to school." Count Dracula shouted. 

Me and Vlad high-fived each others and did our victory dance.

We got dressed in our uniform, well, I made mine look a lot cooler then Vlad's. We both looked like dorks. Haha. 

What was the bad thing about going to school today?

Being drove to the school in Count Dracula's van. 

"This is so embarrassing. I bet I look like a freak." Vlad exclaimed. 

"To me, Vlad, you'll never be a freak. At least you'll have a mate when your lonely." I said. 

He smiled and we both hugged tightly. Ingrid, Count Dracula, Dad and Zack had a digusted look on their face. What do they want us to do? Bite each other?

Wierdos

Wierdos that are related to us.

We got out of the van happily until our Dads grabbed our shoulders and pulled us back into our seats. 

"What?!" we both asked. 

"This, Vladdy is the broach of our family." Count Dracula gave Vlad a badge with some sort of dragon on it. 

"And Rainie, this is the necklace of Wisdom. Mind you, your wise enough." Dad gave me a necklace that has a star. I tucked it under my blouse and we both got out of the car quickly. We glarred at the school with curiousity.

"ya ready?" I asked

"Yeah, you?" he asked

"Yep, let's do this!" I said, high-fiving Vlad. 

We sat next to each other when all the lessons past by. We met Robin, he was very nice. He was obssessed about vampires, which is a bit of disadvantage. I think mine and Vlad's friendship has gone stronger. He's the best friend that I have always wanted.