impressive

Vlad's POV

Since my little accident, I still watch her. My obsession increases every time I watch her. 

That's it.

I can't stand here and watch her like a pervert. I gotta make a move but how?I'm too shy

Maybe I can impress her but how?

I was walking to Science with Rainie and Robin until something caught my eye. 

Rugby

That could impress Rainie. 

"What are you looking at, Vlad?" Rainie asked. 

"Nothing but joining the Rugby team."

"Wow, didn't think of you as a Rugby person." she said

She's right. I'm not but if it can get Rainie like me a lot more, then I would do anything for her to be with me.

She raised her eyesbrows but shrugged and said "You go for it if you really want to."

I nodded and sighed my name. What have I just got myself into. 

Rainie's POV

I didn't expect Vlad to sigh up for rugby. I walked back home with Vlad. The castle got darker with the lightning and noticed two bats. Dad has been hunting again. 

"Hey, what did you get this time? Nothing again?" I joked. Vlad chuckled 

"No, actually we got a sheep." my Dad said proudly. I rolled my eyes and whispered "The first and last sheep they'll ever get." Vlad burst out laughing and I joined in. Our Dads looked at us like we are wierdos. When we stop laughing, we changed into our home wear and did our homework while Count Dracula had other plans. 

Count dropped a large book infront of Vlad, causing him to lean back in his chair quickly. 

"Right, Vladdy, time to get flapping wings and morphing into a bat." Count said

"No Way, I'm not turning into a bat. It's not normal." Vlad complained

"Yeah, I mean what's so normal about turning into a bat?" I joined in

"Nothing!" Vlad answered. 

We both got up from our seats and headed to Vlad's room. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked

"Yeah! Ok, what'd ya wanna watch?" Vlad asked

"Please the inbetweeners movie!" I pleaded. 

"Ok!" 

"Yes!!"

We watch on Vlad's bed, laughing our asses off. I started to drift asleep and layed my head on Vlad's shoulder. 

Vlad's POV

She was falling asleep slowly, looking peaceful. She's drifting on my shoulder, oh my god! MY SHOULDER! Is that a good thing?! I smiled widely and layed my head on hers and then I fell sleep with her beside me.