engagement

Rainie's POV

Me and Vlad have hardly been talking because he has been really busy with talking to Sophie and trying out his 'wedding suit'. I'm going to be Vlad's version of a best man so in other words, I'm best woman.

It's shit!

Tonight is the engagement party. Ingrid, Zack and I have got all the decorations while Vlad and Count Dracula sorted out their the arrangements and blah blah blah. 

When the party started, Sophie started to talk to everyone that she is going to be rich and have the vest husband ever! She got arranged, I bet she blackmailed her Dad to get her married to Vlad. Vlad tried to talk to me when he was bored on the his throne but he always got interupted. 

"Are you alright, beautiful?" I turned to Boris with his black spikey hair and cape, asking me.

"Yes, I am fine." I said flirtatiously, wanting to have a bit of playful flirting.

"Well, you look fine enough to have a dance with me." he grabbed my hand and led me to the dancefloor. He held me tightly like he wanted my blood very badly and went a bit too far and squeezed my ass. I pulled back and asked "What the hell are you doing?" 

"Well, your sexy and I want to see what you look like under that dress." 

I slapped him across the face.

"Sorry but I don't do men that just want my body." I left angrily and went upstairs to my room. I took some deep breaths but cried a little. 

I don't cry but I need to sometimes. I'm losing my best mate and I had a sexual attempt that was close to rape and I'm gonna be really lonely. 

I calmed down and re-did my make-up and went back downstairs. Everyone was silenced as Vlad stood up to everyone. 

"Hi, I like to thank everyone for coming here tonight and I want to say why your here because I love......" he stood silent and said "Excuse me, Dad I want a word." Vlad and Count Dracula went to the other room. Everyone was confused and Sophie went to her friends telling them that Vlad just loves her too much that he's speechless. 

Obnoxious Bitch!

Vlad doesn't deserve that girl one bit. 

Clad came back out with the Count with a dissapointed yet angry look on his face. 

"Hi, sorry about before but I have an confession. I don't love Sophie." everyone gasped and whispered loudly as Sophie stood there with her jaw dropping. 

"I'm in love with someone else." Vlad confessed. Wow. 

"And I hope she will do me the honour of being my wife." he held a ring in his hand and walked towards me. 

Me?

"Rainie, I love you ever since the day I met you. So will you be Mrs Dracula?" I looked deep in his eyes, realising something and said.......

"Yes!" 

Vlad smiled and hugged me. Then I knew that I love Vlad. 

"I really do love you, Rainie, I can't marry Sophie because she is not you." he whispered. I smiled as I kissed him passionatly. He kissed back deeply as if he has also wanted this and so I let him hold my body against his. Everyone cheered while Sophie stormed at us and pushed me back. 

"Back off, Bitch. He's mine!" she shouted

"I don't hear him saying that!" I yelled back. 

She tried to grab my hair but I held her wrists tightly and twisted them. She whimpered and let go. 

"Don't mess with me!" I warned. 

Vlad smiled at the sight he saw and held my waist.

When the party ended, me and Vlad left the guys to sort out the mess and led me upstairs. We just cuddled in bed and I said "I low you, Vlad." he smiled and said it back and kissed me softly. We fell asleep into each other's arms.