shocker

Vlad's POV

"VLADIMIR!!" my Dad shouted. 

I woke up with my Dad shouting his head off. 

He shook me violently. 

"What?!" I yelled

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone shouted at the top of their lungs. 

I smiled at the sight of Rainie, Dad and the others with presents. 

"Thanks so much!" I said. 

Rainie came with her sexy PJs which shirt slid off her shoulder and saw a bit of her thin tummy and her trousers are baggy. She looked sexy while she just came out of bed with her messy hair. 

"Happy Birthday, Vlad!" she said passing her present. 

She gave me a Bat Pack shirt with my name on the back. 

"I made it" she said. I knew she could design but I didn't think she would make it. 

"Thank you, it's fantastic." I said. 

Everyone gave me a present but they made Dad go last. He must have something big. He led me to the dining room. There was nothing there. 

"Dad, what is it?" I asked

"Vladimir, meet Sophie, your future wife." there stands a long blonde girl with a incredibly skinny body. Eww!

Hang on

Wife?

Oh no!

"What?! Wife?! Dad, what are you talking about?" I asked with confusion. 

"On your 17th birthday, you get a fiancée. Don't you remember?" he explained. 

"What?! I can't. I don't even know her!" I said

"Well, you can get to know her now!" he said. 

I can't! I love Rainie, not Sophie. I'd rather die then marry Sophie. I've only turned 17 and now Dad can't wait to get me married until I'm known as The Chosen One. It's stupid!

Rainie's POV

Vlad getting married! To someone that he doesn't know. I started a sharp tangy feeling in my tummy. What is it? I'm gonna stick with Vlad because he is my best friend but I can't shake off that feeling that I have an inkling about what it is.

Jealously?

young draculas lover (vlad dracula love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें