oh dear

We've been here for 1 week and it gets better and better. Every night, we make love. It is amazing. I wouldn't swap him for the winning lottery ticket. Today I felt a bit sick, I hav been throwing up and felt dizziness. 

"You are really ill, love. Do you want a doctor?" Vlad asked. 

"That might be wise. Please, could you call me a doctor?" I said. 

"Yeah, ok, just lie down." he said. I lyed down on the bed. 

"Its looks like you are, as everyone is England says 'Up the duff!' haha." the doctor. 

Me and Vlad were confused. 

"Im sorry but we don't pay attention to the English slang. What do you mean?" I asked

"it means your going to have a baby." the doctor explained. 

My jaw dropped and nearly fainted but Vlad got there first with the fainting. He went down like a sack of patatoes. 

"Vlad, Vlad, please wake up." I called, slapping him lightly on his cheeks.

"We're going to have a baby!" he slurred. 

"Yeah! I guess we are!" I said. 

He graabed my head and kissed me deeply. 

"Then we'll love it forever." he said with a smile. 

We went back home the day after that to tell the news to our family but we agreed that we are going to keep it, love it and give it the best life a vampire baby can get. When we arrived, Me and Vlad held hands and took deep breaths and walked into the castle. 

"Vladdy, Rainie, how come you are so early?" Count Dracula asked.

"We have news! And we are not saying until everyone is in here." Vlad said. 

Dad, Zack and Ingrid entered with surprise and hugged us and welcomed us home. 

"We are here early from our honeymoon but we have some news. Vlad, I can't say it. Will you tell them?" I asked

Vlad nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist. 

"Guys, We are gonna have a baby." Vlad announced. 

Our Dad's jaws dropped while Ingrid rolled her eyes and Zack hugged us tightly, happy that he is gonna have a little nephew or niece. Count Dracula and Dad are also pleased that they have already started the heir to the Vampire Throne and Ingrid just moans. 

9 Months Later

"Ahhh! Vlad, it's hurt. This is bloody awful. Vlad, don't depend on me to give birth to another baby. Ahhhhh!" I screamed while I heard the baby cry. I breathed deeply in pain and burst into tears of joy at the sight of the baby being held of Vlad. 

"It's a little boy, Vlad. What shall we call him?" Vlad asked

"Daniel Vladimir Dracula." I said proudly. 

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "Thats perfect."

And kissed me softly.