cheeky

Vlad's POV

Today is a bad day.

Sport every Tuesday and Friday

I hate it, it's where me and Rainie are apart and I can't stand being away from her but I got Robin but he gets annoyed with me talking about her all the time. 

We were doing Rugby today.

We were changing in the changing rooms that were next to the girls changing rooms. I was quick at changing so I waited for the rest of the boys to change into their uniform. 

I, then, noticed a small hole in the wall. I sneekily peeked through a saw Rainie getting changed. 

My eyes widened as she took off her P.E. shirt, exposing her thin pale tummy and her black laced bra. 

I took a deep breath, thinking I'm gonna explode. It was just like my dream! It was gonna make me go on hard. 

I already have

Her body was perfectly thin and her breasts and ass were a perfect size. If only I could go there and make love to her. 

When I turn 16, I'll probably go more hungry for her passion. Her scent will make me go crazy.   

"What's wrong?, Vlad what are you looking at?" Robin asked. 

I turned my head. His eyes widened at my boner and I noticed that the boys have left. 

Robin peeked through the hole and noticed Rainie. He turned to me and crossed my arms. 

"You have got it bad, Mate. Come on, you just wank away while I keep watch, I whistle when someone's coming."

I ran to the other side of the side of the room and thought of Rainie.