Silent Treatment

It's been two days since Alex blew up at me, and he's still giving me the silent treatment. Maybe I'll get him something special. When's his birthday? August 12. Okay, that's way too long. But what can I get him? I only got $400 dollars, and I use 25% of it to pay rent. You know, I'm going to have to start working. Maybe at Starbucks or Old Navy. Besides that, what does Alex like? I' a terrible friend. I know nothing about him. Wait! Idea! I'll give him a day off. It's perfect. I'll do the editing, I've done it before, while he rests. I run to the store to buy vanilla candles, some purple bath bombs, and I walk into the flower shop.

"Lauren? I need a favor." I look around. 

She pops her head up from behind some flowers, "Why, if it isn't Mr. Heartbreaker. What do you want?"

"You know what happened!"

"Alex tells me everything. Especially, if it's hurting him badly." She smirks.

"Listen, I'm trying to make it up for him. I need some flowers. Roses, to be more specific." I frantically ask.

"You doing a candle lit dinner or something?"

Now there's an idea, "Yes." I blurted out, "And giving him a day off."

She grabs as much roses as she can, along with some white tulips. "Here you go. Now go get him, tiger!"

I wave back. That leaves me $350 left. I can't waste it all on special foods. I'll just make a pizza. Easy enough. The ingredients cost $50 dollars, so $300 left.

The next day, I woke up before Alex did. So I grabbed some mugs, and turned on the kettle. I then placed on English Muffins into the toaster, and buttered them. So when Alex woke up, he was greeted by a wonderful lay out of food on the table for him.

"You are welcome!" I smiled. He's going to say thank you. He's going to say thank you. He's going to say--

"I'm still mad at you." Then he dug in.

"I figured. So-" I pulled up a chair, "I'm giving you the day off. No working."

"But I have a job."

"I called in, and they're cool with it." I'm practically jumping in my seat, "You go out. Get something nice for you, and by lunch I'll have a surprise ready."

"Fine."

After 30 minutes, he left. I spend my entire day preparing a pizza. After the 4th try, I finally did it. I looked at my watch. It's 10:24. He'll be here soon. At 11:50, I drew his bath.I walked into his room, and looked at all the pictures. They were me and Alex in college. I snapped out of it and walked into the bathroom. I threw in the bath bomb into the bubbly abyss. Perfect timing too because Alex came in 4 minutes after. I walked up to him.

"Monsieur," I put on a cheesy French accent, "Your bath has been drawn, and dinner is ready when you are."

He was obviously taken aback, "Um, thank you?" And he walked into his room. Now, I don't know if he loved it or not. So readers, let's imagine Alex smiling while in a bubble bath. I made sure that he was out of the tub, and walked into his bathroom. I knocked at the closet door. 

"Come in, Elijah." 

I walked in to see Alex wearing some jeans, and in the process of putting on a shirt.

"Well, um," I began, "Dinner has backfired a bit, so take your time."

He smiled as he fixed his shirt, "You got it."

He smiled. He's talking. I fixed Alex! I walked out. But in his room I smiled brightly, "Yes! Yes! Sketch, you are awesome! Alex is talking to you again!"

I finally fixed the pizza, and called Alex in.

"Sketch," Alex licked his lips, "you made this?"

Wait he knows my nickname, "Yeah, 1st try. Why'd you call me Sketch."

"Didn't you just say: 'Yes, Sketch you're awesome!'?"

"You heard that?" I asked.

"Yes, and you're awesome because I forgive you." He smiled.

(So this chapter had 666 words, not including this... 0_0 

Well, good morning!)