Brotherly Love

Ethan called me today. He asked me if it was ok if he and his girlfriend could come over. Of course I said yes. I haven't seen Ethan in such a long time. Alex was surprised when I told him this.

"Vistors?" He asked, "When?"

"By tomorrow."

He started to panic, "We need to get everything ready! Sketch, you get the guest room ready. There's some sheets in the closet, and clean the bathrooms. I'll clean the living room and kitchen!"

And we broke off to clean up. The guest room was nice. Nicer than my room. There was a queen sized bed with a vanity facing across it. A dresser stood by the bed side table, and two windows sat above the bed. I found a pink and greenish flower bedding design that I could torture Ethan with. 

When I passed by the living room, Alex was vacuuming the carpet. After I cleaned the bathrooms, I'll spare you the details, I helped Alex set up the kitchen.

"Elijah, can you go to the store and grab these items?" He handed me a list.

Coffee

Black tea

sugar

eggs

English muffins

toast

bacon

mac and cheese

ramen

"Sure."

I grab my coat and walk out the door. After my trip to the store, I crashed down on the sofa. I was done with the day. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. The last thing I remember was Alex caring me to my room, gently.

When I woke up, I made some toast and coffee. Man, it feels weird to have coffee all over again. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?" I heard from the other side. I looked through the peep hole to see Ethan and Amie. I let them in. I messed with Ethan's hair just for fun.

"Alex is still asleep, but do you want some coffee?"

"Sounds good to me." Amie smiled.

"It's good to see you, Skup." Ethan hugged me.

I pat his back, "You too, bro."