ღChapter 6

**Charlotte's P.O.V**

I stared at the roof as I lay in bed with Niall, he had his hand wrapped around my waist while he snored away beside me. I sighed and pondered the thought of rolling out of his grasp but I was afraid of waking him... I slowly shifted to the edge of the bed and managed to slip out of Niall's grasp. He groaned and turned in the opposite direction of me, I smiled in triumph and strode out of the room like a ninja. I crept down the stairs only to be scared by a low banging noise coming from inside the kitchen, I gulped back my fear and slipped inside of the kitchen to find Louis digging through the cabinets. I rolled my eyes and cough, 'Ahem.'

Louis' head quickly snapped around in my direction, he sighed, "Bloody hell Char you scared me!"

I giggled and sat down on one of the island chairs, he leaned up against the counter and watched me wide eyed as I fumbled around with my hair. I didn't know how to start it so I just said, "Louis I need to talk to you about Harry..."

Louis nodded slowly and motioned for me to go on. I sucked in a deep breath and blurted everything out, Louis listened intently and didn't disrupt me once. 

After I had finished he just looked at me with a look of pure shock, he opened his mouth and spoke his thoughts, "This is very unusual for Harry... he will just go from girl to the next never really staying with just one... But it is also for Niall to be in love..."

I nodded and l blurted out "I love Niall, Harry's needs to see that! He needs to find somebody else..."

Louis nodded in agreement, that was then that we both came up with an idea. He flashed me a quick glance and mumbled excitedly, "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

I nodded and replied back, "I am if your thinking about setting him up with somebody."

Louis rolled his eyes, "Actually I was thinking we could brain wash him but your idea is good too!"

I giggled and felt a yawn rising up inside me, Louis glanced at me, "Time for bed Char. It's three in the morning and from what I can tell we have a lot to do tomorrow."

I nodded in agreement and climbed off the chair while Louis ran off ahead of me. I rolled my eyes and thought, how does he have so much energy this early in the morning? I chuckled and walked into mine and Niall's room. I climbed in bed beside him only to get whacked in the face by his hand, I growled, "Ouch."

Niall's eyes opened a bit as he looked at me and smiled, I rolled my eyes at him. He just closed his eyes again and mumbled groggily "Sorry Char."

I muttered a barely audible 'it's okay' before he wrapped his arms around me and the darkness consumed me. 

I woke up to somebody moving around my room, I opened my eyes to find the spot beside me was empty and there was somebody in our closet. I climbed out of the bed and slowly crept towards the closet hoping it wasn't a robber or anything like that. I flung the door open to find Louis throwing clothes everywhere, I rolled my eyes. "Ahem."

Louis' head snapped up in my direction, he flashed me a guilty smile. "Sorry about the mess Char, I was trying to find and outfit for you before you woke up so it would take less time for you to get ready."

I laughed a bit, "It's fine, I'm going to go shower while you look if that's fine by you..."

He nodded and shooed me off in the direction of the bathroom, I rolled my eyes and stripped down before stepping into the warm water.

I stepped out of the shower to find Louis had picked out a blue and white striped shirt with red skinny jeans. I smiled down at his choice of jewelry, it was a blue feather with a gold chain. I put hte clothes on and quickly towel dried my hair before walking downstairs.