Getting started

Laura goes downstairs to where Hunter is. She has her uniform on and of course, her grucifix. She has the bible and the papa's diary. On her way down, She was stopped by Papa Nihil. He still has the look of disappointment on his face. 

"Have you decided?" He said emotionless. 

"Yes, and I'm late" She snapped. 

"Alright, no need to catch an attitude" Papa said as he walked away. 

She scoffed and continued to walk downstairs to where Hunter is, and what she saw was...rather depressing. She had never seen Hunter cry and beg for her life. 

"Don't kill me! Please!" Hunter cried. 

"Hush!" Laura's voice echoed. Her voice had much power, powerful enough to silence Hunter. Little did Laura know, Cardinal was watching from at the top of the staircase of the basement. Laura opened the books and began to read aloud. The way she read the entries and the bible, it mesmerized Hunter. Catching every word. After an hour of reading, Laura looked Hunter in the eyes. 

"I think you're done. Don't you agree?" She said teasing her a bit. 

"Yes, Laura. Whatever you think is best." Hunter said. 

With a proud smile, Laura stands up and turns around to see Cardinal. Her face immediately turned red. 

"Did I do good...." Laura asked kinda in cute tone. 

As Cardinal got closer to Hunter without her flinching or moving, he turned back to Laura and looked her in the eyes. 

"Very well, little one" He said calmly. "Now, get her out and if she returns she's dead" He said in a deep voice and went upstairs. 

Laura signaled Hunter to scram and she did. After some time, Laura walked past Cardinal's room. 

"Come" He said to her. "I have something to tell you" 

Surprised, Laura walked in his room and shut the door.