Day one

Laura sat on her bed thinking about home. Just home. She even missed the ghouls. She heard footsteps to her room. Without knocking, a tall sister walked in. She had a bag with her. 

"This is for you. Put these on then come downstairs" She demanded and slammed the door. 

"I guess the word 'please' doesn't exist here" She muttered and opened the bag. It had a nun habit, and a cross. She swallowed hard. She did NOT want to put a cross on, but she did it anyways. As she walked downstairs, their were bible verses on the walls and lots of pictures of the devil being casted out from heaven. She scoffed at the artwork and went downstairs. She saw all the other sisters sitting at a table with the same food. 

"I'm not going to survive here..." She says quietly and sits at the end of a bench by herself. The sister who greeted her sat next to her. Soon, the father walked in. 

"Good evening, sisters" He spoke and his eyes darted and stopped on Laura. She saw a look in his eyes saying that he didn't like her. He was in black robes that reminded her of Cardinal's. She sighed and looked away. He came over to her as the other sisters ate. 

"I want to see you, young lady" He said kinda mean to her signaling her to follow, and she did so a bit scared.  She sat down in front of his desk. It looked just like Papa Nihil's office. 

"So, correct me if I'm wrong, you're from the church of sin, right?" He asked nicely. 

"Yes, sir" She says politely. 

He looked through his computer for her name. 

"You're here because..." 

Laura couldn't say anything and she got teary eyed. She put her face in her hands and cried. She felt the father touch her shoulder. 

"It's okay, no one is judging you. Why don't you head to bed. I'll have one of the sisters bring you some food" He said very calmly. Laura just nodded and went upstairs. Her room outlooked almost the city. She saw the top of her church and wanted to cry more. She laid on her bed and fell asleep fast. A little nap always calmed her. When she woke up her grucifix was gone and so was the note Cardinal had wrote to her. 

"What the hell?!" She yelled. 

Two sisters came upstairs and one explained. 

"You're in OUR church and you do not need that blasphemous cross or that note that horny spazz wrote to you" The sister explained rather rudely. 

"What did you do to my property!" She screamed and cried. "What did you do to the note..."

"We put it in safe keepings until you leave" The sister said as the other one giggled. 

"Cardinal is not a horny spazz...he is a-" She was cut off. 

"Anyone who believes in satan is a sex driven monster. That's how accidents, like you, happen" She laughed. Laura stood there in shock. Her blood started boiling. But any attack against them threat of war. The sisters laughed at her as they closed the door. Laura couldn't do anything. Right then and there she realized that she was defenseless.