leadernim is fucking floating

"BABE GET YOUR FLAT ASS IN HERE." jin screamed from across the dorm and suddenly namjoon flashed into his sight.

"I do not have a flat ass you take that back-"

"shut ᵗʰᵉᶠᵏᵘᶜ up bimbojoon. come look at this would you. dumb bi-" namjoon interrupted his insult by floating towards his boyfriend.

"wait how the fu-"

"JIN HYUNG WHY IS JOON HYUNG FLOATING." jungcock entered the room screaming.

"JUNGLEBOOK WHO ASKED YOU TO SCREAM." jin yelled back.

"ʜʏᴜɴɢ ʜᴇ's ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ ғᴀɴ ₕₑ'ₛ ₐᵦₒᵤₜ ₜₒ ₕᵢₜ ₜₕₑ 𝒸ₑᵢₗᵢₙ𝓰 𝒻ₐₙ ₕᵧᵤₙ𝓰 ʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴼᴴᵐʸᴳᴼᵈ" jungkook said, sobbing loud enough for the whole dorm to hear. suddenly the whole house appeared in the living room.

"alright who's ᵦᵢₜ𝒸ₕₐₛₛ am I gonna have to BEaT." yoongi scowled as he walked in. his wig fell as he looked up to see their leader literally floating.

hobi gently breakdanced towards jin and bombarded him with questions all while jungkook was screaming at the top of his lungs.

"NA- naMJOON HYUNG'S HAIR GOT STUCK IN THE CEILING FAN AND NOW HE'S BEING PROPELLED AT FULL SPEED-"

succjin yelled "eVERYOnE hiDE BEHIND JIMIN'S THIGHS"

"haha this isn't the first time I've had this many men behind me" jimin snorted.

"jiminshii you whor-" hobi smacked his hand over tae's mouth before he could even finish that sentence.

"you fucking bafoons." yoongi spoke, as he made his way over to a couple of switches. he flipped one and the ceiling fan slowed to a stop.

jungkook sighed in relief, hugging namjoon's legs.

"ok can someone please remove this child from my boyfriend's giraffe legs"

jimin saluted jin, prying jungkook from namjoon's legs.

"leadernim!! LeaDERNiM!! L E A D-"

"kookie you haven't even left the room yet and your bitchass is already shouting he's right there." jimin spat, tapping his foot on the ground.

"sᴏʀʀʏ ʜʏᴜɴɢ"

right as jungkook finished his sentence namjoon's wig detached itself from his scalp. yoongi screamed in ₜᵢₙᵧ

"ⁿᵒʷ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵇᵃˡᵈ ᵇᶦᵗᶜʰᵉˢ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ"

hobi laughed with the volume all the way up.

tae looked disgusted. "listen here jpope nobody fuckin asked u to be this goddamn loud."

just then hitman bong appeared

"alright which 𝒹ᵤₘᵦ ᵦᵢₜ𝒸ₕ decided to wake up the whole house before jesus's asscrack of dawn. go the FUCK to sleep you whole ass crackheads I swear to GOD."

the end