hobi's blackmail

"no, hoseok, I will not raise your 15 to a 75 just because you're bribing me with dust bunnies you found under your bed."

"BUT TEACHER THESE ARE EXTRA SPECIAL I SPENT HOURS TRYING TO FIND THE BEST ONES FOR YOU."

mr. kim cringed, rubbing his ears. "hoseok tone down the volume will you? i dont need another hearing aid because of you. now go sit down."

hobi frowned, making a beeline for his seat next to his best friend yoongi. he snickered.

"you look like you just found out that i wasnt actually gay for you."

"wha-"

"cause just saying im very gay for you."

"w h -"

"I would die for you hobi."

"YOONGI STOP." he yelled, shaking the classroom. yoongi looked quiet offended.

"oh I get it. I'm just your class partner, huh?" he sneered, looking away and slightly scooting his chair the opposite direction.

"yoongles get your bitchass over here I swear there are more important things at hand right now." hobi huffed, roughly pulling yoongi's chair closer to him, causing the other boy to almost fall but managed not to by grabbing onto hoseok's hair.

"jesus fuck hobi calm your left nut- OHMYGOODNESS."

yoongi's mouth gaped open, eyes wide. hobi gave a long sigh.

"hand it over."

"hobi holy shi-"

"h a n d i t o v e r ."

yoongi put his hands up defensively, handing over the wig he had just snatched from hoseok's head. calmly, he adjusted it on himself.

"anyways.. I need a way to convince mr. kim to raise up my average a minimum of 75 points."

"and just how the fuck are you gonna do that?"

hobi thought, scratching his chin. "isnt he married?"

"yeah. I think he's married to some guy named Jin. remember when he came over to our class to drop his lunch off? they couldn't stop laughing between each other. wish you were like that with me-"

"WE COULD BLACKMAIL HIM!"

yoongi shrunk in his seat, looking around to see if anyone else heard. "hobi tone it the FUCK down. you're gonna get us caught before we even start doing anything."

"we could blackmail them!!" hobi whispered. "as in we could snatch mr. kim's phone and see if he has any spicy pictures of him and his husband and use that as blackmail material to raise my average!".

yoongi scrunched his face, disapproving of the idea. but hobi was practically beaming. what was he gonna do, say no?

~•~•~•~•~•

"i wish i had said no when I had the chance." yoongi whispered, wiping the sweat off his forehead. it was afterschool hours and they were sneaking around campus, making sure mr. Kim wasnt in his class.

"c'mon! the doors open but he isnt he- HIS PHONE IS RIGHT THERE-"

"Jᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ sʜᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ." yoongi half yelled, smacking his hand over his friend's mouth. hobi only grinned before entering the classroom, yoongi tailing behind him.

quickly, he grabbed the only phone present on the teacher's desk.

"wow he doesn't even have a password or anything.." hobi murmured , hovering over the gallery app. he swiped through a couple pictures of scenery before playing a video that he stumbled upon.

the sounds that erupted from the phone shocked the two boys.

"is that..?" yoongi questioned.

"i.. i think it is..." hobi replied, looking rather appalled. "this is perfect..".

in a matter of seconds, hoseok had transferred the video to his own phone.

~•~•~•~•~•

"MR. KIM!"

"ᵒʰᵐʸᵍᵒᵈⁿᵒᵗᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿ..." mr. Kim whispered to himself. he turned around, facing an all too familiar face.

"what is it now, hoseok? you've got about 5 minutes to explain yourself before I leave for the day."

hobi smiled, his teeth showing. "well, i was wondering if you could bring up my average to at least a 70?"

mr. Kim scoffed. "if you turn in all your missing assignments from day 1 and ace all your makeup tests, then sure. now if you excuse me-"

"OR!" hobi giggled, pulling out his phone. "you could just watch this and itll do all the talking.."

hobi played the video. mr. kim's ears turned a crimson red as the sounds spilled out from his student's phone. "h-how.."

"mind raising my average up to a 70 now???"

mr. kim looked down at his student, rubbing his temples and adjusting his glasses. he sighed.

"fine.. you win. but only because I cannot afford anyone knowing that my husband laughs like a windshield wiper."