jungkook's gpa

jungkook was heard sobbing from throughout the dorm.

"damn it.." he whispered to himself, choking up on his on words. that's when yoongi came along.

"oh, h-hyung.." the younger said, wiping an unshed tear from his eye. "sorry. you probably wanna eat and I'm just here being a mess in the kitchen. I'll leave.." he made a move to stand up but was abruptly stopped by a pair of hands shoving him back in his seat.

yoongi sighed.

"this is about your geometry class isn't it-"

"YES HYUNG WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LEARNING HOW TO DIVIDE AND MULTIPLY BY RADICALS BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO EITHER OF THOSE THINGS YOONGI HYUNG HELP ME." the maknae yelled, rustling yoongi's wig.

"yah. you know school doesnt matter anymore at this point right, kookie. fail your tests. flunk. you'll be fine-"

"NO THE FUCK HE WON'T." namjoon screamed, running down the stairs. "yoongi if I ever hear you say that again I'll shove a physical copy of your mixtape right up your patoot."

jungkook giggled, sniffling while doing so.

"jungoo, you need help with your homework?? you've come to the right person. I know everything. like. I mean it. I even know that yoongi is sleeping with hobi-"

"YAH. WHO SAID YOU COULD SPREAD RUMORS. THAT IS FALSE."

"right. anyways. kookie, all you need to do is اضرب الراديكالي بما هو موجود في الداخل واستمر بتقسيم منتجك المتبقي

jungkook blinked. "w-what?"

"将激进因子乘以内部,然后继续划分剩余产品."

"h.. hyung.. what-"

"καταλαβαίνουν? αυτό ήταν πολύ εύκολο, έτσι?"

"NAMJOON WHAT ARE YOU SAYING."

"goodness, kookie." namjoon looked offended. "I know you dont understand the lesson but there's no need to be so r o o d. you could've just asked me to explain it again."

"oh. um.. sorry hyung. could you.. please explain that to me again?"

"of course! alright, so, all you gotta do is आपके द्वारा प्राप्त उत्तर से शेष कारकों को विभाजित करें and then как только вы получите ответ, вы можете начать выяснять остальную часть радикалов. got it?"

jungkook slammed his head on the table, catching the attention of jimin, who just happened to be sitting on the couch. "did my baby just hurt himself?? junGKOOkiE-!"

he jetted towards jungkook. his mouth gaped open.

"namjoon, you have to convince him that school isn't worth it anymore. for fucks sake the boy has a gpa of a 1.5 nothing is saving him. he can drop out. become a stripper. I'll be his first customer-"

namjoon shushed jimin by planting his hand on his face. "jimin i know you're a part time hoe but jungkook isn't like that. he really needs to learn stuff like this or else he'll just be an airhead. like hobi."

"I HEARD THAT. YOONGI BABE DEFEND ME."

yoongi spoke. "how dare you. I will eat both of your dicks."

"NO NOT LIKE THAT YOONGI-"

namjoon blocked out hobi and yoongi's arguement, shaking jungkook awake. he woke up, feeling defeated. but as he saw jimin, he remembered something.

"namjoon hyung.."

"yes?"

"what if I just drop out and become a-"

"-a lawyer? a politician? a successful businessman?"

"or!" Jin spoke, appearing out of nowhere. "you could become aunt jemima. you could make some famous pancakes and I'll help you and become successful with you."

"jin baby no." namjoon replied.

"oh that's a good idea hyung!" jungkook said, namjoon facepalming.

"or! we could all just become BTS." jimin chimed in.

"we already are BTS you fucking bafoon." yoongi yelled from across the room.

"no, no. Beautiful Talented Strippers."

"JIMIN GET O U T ."