just dance with a side of snatched dicks

grunting and huffing could be heard from the living room. yoongi was awake and he wondered who could be making those unholy noises at 1 in the morning. he made his way downstairs to check, muffled voices being heard throughout the house.

"ahh.. h-hobi hyung.. please slow down.. I cant keep up.."

"sorry tae.. I'm too deep in already.. you know I cant stop anymore.."

yoongi gave the most disgusted face, squinting so he could see better, though all he could spot in the dim light were tangled limbs.

"disgusting.." he scoffed. "..that could've been me-"

"JHOPESHII STOP HOGGING THE FUCKING SCREEN."

"maybe if your DICK was big enough then I wouldn't have to hog the GODDAMN SCREEN."

"oh you take that back they dont call me tae-hung for nothing-"

"shut the FUCK up baby dick or else I swear on my mixtape I'll make sure you'll never live to get your own cypher-"

yoongi adjusted his eyes, and noticed they were in front of a television. "what kind of crackheads play just dance at one in the morning.." he said to himself.

tae and hobi turned to look at yoongi.

shit.

"yoongi! baby! did you come down here to watch your lovely boyfriend bust some mo-"

"I came here to watch you bust your ass."

hobi smiled and looked at tae. "I love it when he compliments me."

just then jimin floated downstairs, a seemingly disappointed look on his face. tae was the first to question his expression. "jiminshii what's wrong??"

he sighed, smacking his lips. "you guys really need to stop having orgys without me. it makes me feel rlly left out. you even got hobi to join. do yall know how much I would love to get dicked down by jhorse-"

"excuse me sluttymcgee," yoongi interrupted. "big dick energy over there is mine thank you very much. and we weren't having an orgy you dense donut just because you hear a couple moans downstairs doesnt mean we're wrecking each others assholes my GOD jimin."

hobi crossed his arms, puffing his cheeks and whispering. "ᶦ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ ʷʳᵉᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃˢˢʰᵒˡᵉ.."

"ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᵂᴬˢ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴶ⁻ᵂᴴᴼᴿᴱ." yoongi screamed in tiny.

"i- i said I wouldn't mind flexing my beanpole-"

just then namjoon came downstairs. everyone froze. when leadernim came downstairs, it meant they were all in deep shit.

"alright.. you all woke up jinnie. now he's literally chewed my dick off. I'm. dickless. because. of. you. crackheads."

"ˢᵒʳʳʸ ˡᵉᵃᵈᵉʳⁿᶦᵐ."

"I'm not accepting any apologies till I get my fucking dick back. all of you better go into jin's room and try to snatch it from him or else none of you are ever gonna see the light of day again."

taehyung sighed. "I'll go first.. I was the one who decided to play just dance at 1 in the morning anyways." he collected himself before heading upstairs into Jin's room.

a couple of screams were heard. along with various comments from tae.

"FKUC HYUNG I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T-"

"GET YOUR NOODLE ASS OFF MY HEADOHMYGODSTOP."

"AAAAHHHHHHNONONONONONO-"

then the screaming subsided. calmly, tae exited the room.

"sᵒʳʳʸ ʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᶦ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᶦᶜᵏ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ."

"nice try tae. hobi since you played just dance with tae you go next."

hoseok gulped. here went nothing. he entered Jin's room, and just as he did his screams shook the house to the core.

"OH SHIT JIN DONT GRAB THE SPRITE NO."

"M Y S P R I T E . "

"NAMJOONGETYOURFUCKINGHUSBANDBITCH."

hobi ran out of the room, his shirt and pants completely missing. "y-yoongi.. you go next.."

"are you fucking crazy no way in hell am I going in there-"

seconds later yoongi blasted into jin's room head first. his screams were tiny but loud.

"ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀs ᴀɢʜ sᴛᴘᴏ-"

"ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ sᴀɴᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ."

"sʜɪᴛ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴏʜᴍʏɢᴏᴅ."

yoongi waddled out of the room, his wig gone.

"little bitches next. jimin you're up." namjoon said.

jimin hesitantly walked up the stairs and into Jin's room. a loud shriek was heard followed by comments from jimin's panicked state.

"HYUNG PLEASE PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT."

"JIN HYUNG DONT YOU FUCKING D A R E -"

"H҉O҉L҉Y҉ S҉H҉I҉T҉."

jimin limped down stairs.

"n..namjoon hyung I got your dick back.."

namjoon beamed. "really?? where is it??"

jimin steamed in embarrassment. "it's.."

"it's ᵢₙ ₘᵧ ₐₛₛ.."

just then jin came downstairs.

"now let that be the last time any of you little bitches interrupt my time with RJ."