yoongi hyung's sleepover

"hyuuung.. yoongi hyunggg.." jungkook whispered, entering yoongi's room.

"juancock what the fuck do you want." yoongi croaked, looking over at his nightstand only to see the time say 3 am.

"I can't sleep hyu-"

"well tough luck little hoe down some goddamn nyquil you're a grown ass man go the fuck to sleep." yoongi replied, not wanting to deal with the golden maknae's shit today. he rolled over, facing his boyfriend hobi.

"yoongi that wasn't very nice of you." he turned to junglebook. "it's ok jungoo, you can sleep with us tonight."

"ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ʰʸᵘⁿᵍ" jungkook said, crawling in between yoongi and hobi. he snuggled in, peaceful, until he felt something touch his thigh.

"Ħ¥ỮŇǤ ŴĦΔŦ ŦĦ€ ₣ỮĆҜ ƗŞ ŦĦΔŦ" jungkook screamed, shaking the whole house.

"calm your FUCKING titties it's just hobi's dick."

"oh.."

"ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵇᶦᵍ ʷᵉᵉⁿᶦᵉ"

"WHO'S MAKING ALL THIS FUCKING RUCKUS AT 3 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING." jin yelled, bursting into yoongi's room, the door flying off its hinges.

"oh you absolute douche canoe your noodle looking ass is gonna have to pay for that." yoongi spat, throwing a sandal at jin's head.

"I HEARD THAT. WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHASSES INSULTED MY BABY." namjoon yelled, speed walking his way to yoongi's room.

"ᵐᵉ" hobi confessed, taking the blame for his bf.

"turn up where's the fucking party at." taehyung came in, interrupting namjoon before he could even start flaming hoseok. tae gasped.

"jungoo.. with yoongi hyung and hobi hyung..? oH MY GOODNESS- J I M I N S H I I . " taehyung yelled, jimin appearing before him in seconds.

"what is it tae- oh my goodness. you're having an orgy..? ..with jungkook and not me..?" jimin fought back tears, tae comforting him.

yoongi yelled. "YAH. can you useless crackheads go the FUCK to bed I need some beauty sleep."

just then their building collapsed, but the boys stayed in place as everything was falling apart.

yoongi sighed.

"hoseok im cutting your fucking dick off."

"WHAT WHY-"

"cause this shit would've never happened if it weren't for your goddamn peen touching junglebitch's pasty thigh. control your private bits."

the next day hobi was left dickless.