jin's dinner

it was a cold winter evening and jin was cooking up a storm in the kitchen for his 6 other members.

"FOOD'S READY!" he yelled.

a shuffle of feet were heard from all 6 dorm rooms along with a loud amount of shouting and bickering.

"hyung stop pushing your praying mantis looking ass into my RIBS."

"jiminshii I swear to god if you dont stop twerking your way past all of us-"

"WHERE'S THE SPRITE."

"everyone move I get the senior discounts and privileges."

"instead of eating dinner why not feast on my fine ass."

"you fools I'm the only one with a brain here-"

jin sighed. "crackhead behavior." he thought to himself.

once everyone got settled down, the eldest of the group started serving everyone dinner, several "thank you hyung"'s heard from around the table, not questioning that they were just served waffles in the middle of the afternoon.

"hyung, this tastes really good! what did you put in these?" the golden maknae asked.

"namjoon's ass."

"but.. namjoon hyung doesnt have an ass-"

"exactly. where do you think it went?" succjin replied, pointing to jungoo's stack of waffles.

"ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃˢˢ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵈᵉˡᶦᶜᶦᵒᵘˢ⁻"

"HOBI I SWEAR TO GOD-"

"WHAT? CAN'T A MAN COMPLIMENT ANOTHER MAN'S ASS FOR TASTING SO GOOD?" jhoe shouted back, offended.

"yeah, what the frick hyung?" jimin chimed in, siding with hoseok. "if someone told me my ass tasted good, I would be flattered. in fact i would let them have it everyday of the wee-"

"jiminshii again with your hoe ass I swear on yoongi hyung's left nipple that you're gonna be having an A to the U to the G to the STD one day." taehyung said.

"tae-hung, take that back right now." jimin replied.

"tae-hung?" yoongi scoffed. "I've seen it numerous times. it's nothing impressive."

"just like your mixtape-"

"OH YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW JUNGLEBITCH." hobi yelled, running over to his possible bf as he wrapped yoongi's head around his arms, covering his ears so he wouldn't hear.

"ˢ⁻ˢᵒʳʳʸ ʰʸᵘⁿᵍ⁻"

" DON'T ˢᵒʳʳʸ ʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ME." hoseok shouted, his demeanor turning serious and cold. "you know what to do."

jungkook gulped. he wished it had never gotten to this point.

slowly, he stood up, legs wobbly and lips trembling.

"ah.." he murmured. "ahn.." words wouldn't come out of his mouth.

"we're waiting." hobi said.

jungkook exhaled. here went nothing.

"ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢʜᴀsᴇʏᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴᴇᴜɴ ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ ʜᴡᴀɴɢɢᴇᴜᴍ ᴍᴀᴋɴᴀᴇ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴍɴɪᴅᴀ."

and just like that, all hell went lose. shouting was heard, a few screeches here and there. jin's famous windshield laugh was drowning out the whole mess.

"JUNGKOOK HOLY FUCK."

"THAT'S MY BABY OHMYGOD."

"WHERE DID MY WIG GO."

yelling and shouting ensued for a couple of minutes before it all settled down. quiet munching was pleasantly heard from everyone.

but namjoon just rubbed his butt.

he sure did miss his ass.