Back story

Back story.

maggie and patricia went to a meet and greet for vine guys and Cameron was there me and u waited in line and it was their turn Patricia was like OMG IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?!! and maggie said OH MY GOSH YASS!! and Cameron says I girls nice to meet you. I'm like hi cam. I'm Patricia and this is my best friend Maggie. And we both love u and u really are an inspiration to us. Maggie: *shrugs* well I love u don't get me wrong but my girl patty is totally obsessed with u to the max Cameron says: oh wow that's super awesome! I love seeing people and how much I have an impact on their life. *They take a picture and Nash is there and so Cameron kisses patrycia on the cheek and Nash kisses maggie on the lips *accidently* and we have the pic. Then we all start talking and Nash is so totally into maggie and cam is into patrycia and together they have lots of things in common with them so then Cameron is like okay girls were are ur parents? Maggie says that they are waiting outside and cam tells them to go get them and come back and so they do. And Nash and cam tell them that they want them to be really good friends with them so they invite them on a three day hang out with them and patrycia and Maggie are really in awe and can't believe they want to hang out with them and their parents say yes. And then we go hang out and have like a camp out and it was frickin awesome Oh and they give them a piggy back ride :3 Then they had like ice cream by the lake at sunset and they laughed and told jokes and made vines And played games around the park and on the third day they went to splash lagoon and Nash picked maggie up and both of them jumped into the pools they had and maggie was in his arms. And cam got jelly *competion* haha so then Patricia and him jumped into the pool and he kissed Patricia on the forehead and they go home And they tell them that we will keep in touch and meet at performances and stuff.